+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Fanatic
    I'm glad MTV showed Kristin's true self last night - in recent episodes it's like they've been trying to paint her as a sweet, nice girl, when it's obvious she doesn't give a hoot for anyone but herself. That was definitely wrong of her to kiss Jeff, no matter what he and Jessica's status was.
    Those kids were all definitely drunk at the 'fiesta', but I don't know about high. If you had ever seen me when I'm drunk and happy, I can act a lot like Alex H. did
    I'm so glad that we got to see more of Stephen and LC! I hope LC doesn't give in to his game. Stephen's just lonely, and he knows that LC would be easy to catch. And I'm glad we got to hear more about what her plans are. I really did think that maybe she was just sitting in that fabulous house of hers, looking pretty. It's good to see that she's got goals and that she's working to accomplish them. Good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by IMAPrincess
    I think they were always "friends." But it's hard to tell sometimes because everyone knows everyone and travel in the same circle.
    I think that they probably bonded over the fact that they both got used and abused by Jason. Since their only conflict was him, now that they are both done with him, they probably made up.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I wonder how much time passed in real life (not reel life!) between Cabo and last night's episode

Probably March (Spring Break) to May (Cinco de Mayo- hence the fiesta)?

I really liked the scenes in San Francisco with LC and Stephen. It was just a huge breath of fresh air after all that pseudo drama the last couple of weeks. It reminded me of casual conversation between 2 close people who have moved on- but are completely at ease with each other. Lauren has matured immensely since last season.

I loved the way it was shot - at the restaurant window with the lights in the background. I know it's just a reality show but they use the same digital cameras used in Collateral and the effect was dare I say, very cinematic. San Francisco was shown well the last 2 eps.

The choice of music was appropriate even though it's a band most of the cast are too young to have heard before.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    It's good to see that she's got goals and that she's working to accomplish them. Good for her!
    Yup, that was interesting and a breathe of fresh air. At least someone isn't just focusing on hooking up and getting drunk. I kinda wish they'd follow up and see what Trey is doing, he was one of the few that seemed sensible and determined to do something with his life. Kinda wish they had shown more of that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Yup, that was interesting and a breathe of fresh air. At least someone isn't just focusing on hooking up and getting drunk. I kinda wish they'd follow up and see what Trey is doing, he was one of the few that seemed sensible and determined to do something with his life. Kinda wish they had shown more of that guy.
    Trey!!! I miss that dude. On a show with hot girls he was the one to look for every week cause he had something to say.

As for this week I just miss LC. Its sad that this beautiful woman is stuck on Steven. She had better been hooking up with other guys off camera. Shes just a hottie.

As for Kristin I never thought Id see the day where I actually became a fan of hers but its here. First off she was drunk. Ive done things when Im drunk that you just have to chalk up to alcohol. And yes thats what she was on, I doubt MTV would allow these kids to be on other big drugs. At most MTV will let these kids get high. She just so comfortable in her own skin that no matter how she shows it, I respect her. Its fresh air to see that and Alex Sharapova(well she looks like Maria) not drool over any guy who acts tough.

Speaking of Jessica and her somewhat twin Alex another Jason episode. He didnt even say a word this week and he still annoyed me.I still dont get what is so hot bout him. At least these two are friends now and got over Jasonnnnn who am i kidding we got at least two more jason episodes thanks to these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    in my 20's why?

Me too. No big thing. For my own stupid reasons I find it interesting how people in different age groups percieve the characters on the show.

For all of you who are surprised that you keep watching this show and posting on it, count me in. When I first saw the show i thought it looked stupid. I kept watching because I couldn't figure out whether it was a reality show or not. Then I got hooked. I don't even watch that much TV -- but I watch this show. I guess it's because I can laugh at them, then laugh at myself remembering how stupid I was at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    As for this week I just miss LC. Its sad that this beautiful woman is stuck on Steven. She had better been hooking up with other guys off camera. Shes just a hottie.

I think Steven is a far more subtle male version of Jessica. He's pretty obsessed with Kristin -- he runs back to her whenever she calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    I think Steven is a far more subtle male version of Jessica. He's pretty obsessed with Kristin -- he runs back to her whenever she calls.
    I think he's worst because of how he runs back to LC to use her for comfort than the moment Kristin snaps his finger he comes chasing after her like a dog. At least Jessica doesn't use someone for emotional comfort, although I guess we can consider her constant whining and bitching a form of imprisonment to her friends.

I'm beginning to think that Alex H. is the only level headed person in LB. She seems very intelligent and mature for her age. Too bad this isn't rubbing off on her friends. I think Alex H. deserves a good man.

+ Reply to Thread