+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 130 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by peaceoff
    I can't stand Talan...is he a guy? What kind of guys gossip more than girls??!!
    Cedric seems to be the worst when it comes to gossip, he goes back and forth between those girls and basically pits them against each other. lol.

I'm beginning to think its sad that I'm talking about this show more than Real World! I never thought this day would come.

FORT Regular
    Haven't seen last night's TIVOd show yet. But have to say I'm a woman who finds Kristin annoying and self-centered. She does have confidence, but it's almost delusional sometimes - i.e., I didn't think Talan was "all over her"; she sort of seemed all over him. DH thinks she's the hottest girl on the show though. Also a bit uncaring as to people's feelings - Jessica.

I like Lo, Taylor, and LC, in that order. They seem the nicest, most genuine on the show, although I do wish LC would stop being Steven's doormat.

Liked Alex before she got all psycho and hypocrital on Jessica and clingy on Jason.

Steven and Jason are both so annoying in their own ways.

Jessica's old bf (name?) seemed so sweet on her; funny, I can't imagine her being ina healthy relationship. I feel bad for Jessica.

It almost seemed like Kristin was on some sort of drug (X). Just the way she was cuddling with Jeff, and smooching him on the cheek and then on the lips. Not too mention she was sucking on a lollipop!! Then when she was justifying making out with Jeff to Alex H. - she said that it doesn't really count because "she wasn't all there".

It was obvious tht alex and kristin were on something.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    Amy Lee, just a question (not intending to be rude or sarcastic) how old are you?

in my 20's why?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj5
    Jessica's old bf (name?) seemed so sweet on her; funny, I can't imagine her being ina healthy relationship. I feel bad for Jessica.

Dieter?
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I'm beginning to think its sad that I'm talking about this show more than Real World! I never thought this day would come.
    It's not sad. I can't help it myself and I didn't think I would be into another reality show more than the Real World either.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceoff
    Why is Alex M and Jessica talking now? Are they friends suddenly? "
    I think they were always "friends." But it's hard to tell sometimes because everyone knows everyone and travel in the same circle.

I think all of the kids at that party were all either high or drunk. No one's eyes seemed to be open very much.

Esp. Jeff and Kristen-just seemed like a bombed out of our skulls hook up.

I wonder how much time passed in real life (not reel life!) between Cabo and last night's episode

+ Reply to Thread