+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

The strange thing about Lauren is that she's not treated like a "hot girl" or a coveted girl. That's Kristin's domain. I'd say Lauren is just as attractive as Kristin. Maybe they edited it that way on purpose.

From a guy's point of view- Lauren is definitely as hot as any of the girls on there but Kristin is the one who most girls watching the show emulate/respect because of her popularity and power.

I think a lot of guys her age see her as more desirable because she seems more approachable and easygoing than girls like LC and has fewer issues than most of the others (like Jessica). wow i need to find some other show to post about.

Jessica is so pathetic and needy, ugh just very annoying to watch. She was obsessed with Jason, now she's obsessed with Jeff? She should be focusing on her self- esteem issues before she gets involved with anyone else...

Kristin was clearly drunk when she was making out with Jeff at the fiesta, I guess the the show must not be allowed to show minors drinking, but clearly, she was..

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That's the problem with girls like Jessica. They're more in love with the idea of being in love then actually having those feelings. 10 yrs from now, she'll regret it and be so embarrassed. These kinds of girls usually have low self-esteem, don't love themselves and develop all sorts of issues with themselves. Jessica acts as if she wants to get very serious for a 17 yr old. Sad, yes. She also has this bad habit of obssessing over boys and has this propensity to throw around i-love-you's.
    Get your a$$ to a counselor, jess.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think Jessica enjoys playing victim or "drama" as they all seem so fond of calling it. That's it. I doubt she's as deeply troubled as many on this board imply. People with really low self-esteem aren't as vocal as her about their insecurities. She's immature, but no more than Kristin and the rest of them.

So you know all those who have self-esteem issues enough to generalize?
    If she loved her self at least a shred she would've seen through jason bs game.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

The Watcher
    What an episode...

Why is Alex M and Jessica talking now? Are they friends suddenly?

I can't stand Talan...is he a guy? What kind of guys gossip more than girls??!!

So Stephen wants Lauren now? I can feel that he's just lonely wanting to hook up with someone. Luckily for him Lauren seems to want him too.

Those other girls are so funny...Was it Taylor? saying how Kristin hates them so much and they didn't do anything to her and how Kristin loves to hate. I think they all love to keep others out of their own cliques and they can't be as popular as Kristin (or so it seems) so it sounds a little sour grapes.

As for Kristin...it is kind of weird to kiss the guy your supposed BFF has the hots for. Being drunk isn't an excuse...you just don't put yourself in those situations.

These kids...they need to take a class called "integrity."

Kristin was definitely drunk when she was hooking up with Jeff. Actually Alex H seemed high on something because she was screaming and prancing around when she's normally pretty reserved.

As far as not showing minors drinking, I'm sure the same applies to smoking as well. There has to be a portion of them that smokes. Of course they show Jason, but that guy is like 30 so he doesn't apply to these regulations.

I'm glad to see LC again and next episode as well.

Looks like next week Talan asks Kristin to prom. The back view looks like Talan and I can't imagine anyone else magically appearing to asking Kristin. They deserve one another. I'm so glad Taylor isn't spending much time and energy on him.

Alex M will hook up with Jason again during prom despite having different prom dates. Is this supposed surprise me?

I noticed how mtv placed the camera when alex was pouring whatever alcoholic drink, they hid it in every way possible. Most notibly with the vase?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    So you know all those who have self-esteem issues enough to generalize?
    If she loved her self at least a shred she would've seen through jason bs game.

Amy Lee, just a question (not intending to be rude or sarcastic) how old are you?

+ Reply to Thread