+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by macgrl08
    P.s. calling it a hygiene issue makes it sound just....nasty.
    Yeah it does, which makes me think the rumor was about more than just smelly armpits.... oh, the possibilities I'm thinking of now!

The Watcher
    I actually didn't like Talan that much, but it's impressive of him to cook a meal - not many guys in (my) high school did that!j

These kids are really cracking me up by being so ridiculous. However, I find Kristin really easy on the eyes. I wouldn't say that she "stole" Jessica's guy, it's not like they were dating. It takes two anyhow. BTW, is Kristin supposed to be the STAR of the show since she starts the narrating in the beginning of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by peaceoff
    BTW, is Kristin supposed to be the STAR of the show since she starts the narrating in the beginning of the show?
    I don't necessarily think she is the "star", but the season does revolve around her and her circle of friends.

Has anyone's opinion changed about Kristin from last year's season? I think Kristin is more tolerable this year. I am actually starting to like her.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Has anyone's opinion changed about Kristin from last year's season? I think Kristin is more tolerable this year. I am actually starting to like her.
    Me too! I am so bored with the Jessica crap, I kind of quit watching and when I do, it's just to see what Kristin is up to! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I still haven't seen this episode. But to be quite honest, Alex M does LOOK like she has hygiene issues. Sometimes she looks untidy and her hair would look oily in certain instances.

I can't bring myself to seriously make fun of any of them. I remember how difficult it was to be that age. Being a teenager was awful! I think these kids will look back on their actions with embassment. I mean who doesn't? I feel bad that such a horrible thing about Alex is documented on camera forever.

I still can't stand Kristin's triflin butt.

If alex looks dirty, she may just be going for the scuzzy rocker type that may still actually bathe.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think its more embarassing for Jessica to have this documented on camera. Alex M's hygiene issue will fade away fast, but Jessica will always be known as the pathetic one. I can imagine guys approaching her after this show thinking she's easy and try to hook up with her.

I never watched this show for Kristin, I always cared more for LC. Kristin and her ego annoys me plentiful.

I was pulling for Kristin big time till I read the current Rolling Stone article, I dunno something about it and her pictures rubbed me the wrong way. I kinda think she is giving up too much too soon. At this rate she'll be worn out by 20!
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

FORT Fanatic
    So are those hoochie pictures from Rolling Stone? Kristin, baby, you gotta make those magazines work for the skanky pics - don't give it up so quickly! It's like my grandma always tells me, who's going to pay for the cow, when they're getting the milk for free?
    BTW, when is the season finale? Anybody know?

Kristin is working the spotlight for all it's worth right now. If you look beneath all the glitz and media-whoring, I'm sure she's just a "normal" 18-yr old girl - but that doesn't mean she's immune to the same trifling manipulation and deception that goes along with it. Jessica on the other hand, is a potential disaster who has an unhealthy victim complex a psychologist would have a field day with.

Lauren is hot, it's good that she's back.

+ Reply to Thread