+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 130 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Newbie
    -Jessica's knockers are bigger than I thought - she's at least a D cup.

Ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. Here's what I think. I don't like Kristen. I don't like Alex M. I think Jessica is very insecure and thank the Lord she finally broke up with Jason because he was a jerk to her. I think that Kristen needs to not put herself up on a pedestal. She needs to lower herself but then again all of these kids are my age and they're doing things that aren't right.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Kristin should not have gone up there; what did she think would happen, if not him trying to be her boyfriend like old times.
    I don't feel bad for Stephen at all. He made Kristin promise him that she would come visit and then acted like a jerk when he knew he wasn't gonna get any from her. I'm glad she stood her ground and slept at the hotel.

FORT Newbie
    I don't care about Kristen....or Stephen or even Jason. I'm just waiting for Jessica and her DCups 2 reach the proper age (21) so I can shoot her a holla should she ever make it 2 Miami! trust me...she'll be very secure living down here LOL!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I don't feel bad for Stephen at all. He made Kristin promise him that she would come visit and then acted like a jerk when he knew he wasn't gonna get any from her. I'm glad she stood her ground and slept at the hotel.
    See, I didn't see him acting weird at all in that scene - it didn't seem like he was pissed off that he wasn't getting any. Were we led to believe that he tried to get some and was told that he couldn't stay over? I didn't see it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    See, I didn't see him acting weird at all in that scene - it didn't seem like he was pissed off that he wasn't getting any. Were we led to believe that he tried to get some and was told that he couldn't stay over? I didn't see it at all.
    As soon as Kristin made it apparent that she was going upstairs alone, he immediately asked for his sweatshirt back (even though he was going to see her the next day), not to mention he asked if she could throw out his garbage for him. Sounds like a sore loser to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiVp
    I don't care about Kristen....or Stephen or even Jason. I'm just waiting for Jessica and her DCups 2 reach the proper age (21) so I can shoot her a holla should she ever make it 2 Miami! trust me...she'll be very secure living down here LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm

Should we be contacting the authorities?

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Should we be contacting the authorities?
    Possibly, but we first should report Jason since there's no way that sleazy greaseball is under 18.

You only have to be 18 to be legal. I have no clue why Jessica's breasts are such a big deal. Men are wierd!

+ Reply to Thread