+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 130 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Newbie
    Well Im 37 but Jessica has my FULL Attention now! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I actually think there were some rumors floating around saying he was in his twenties.
    Hah! I wouldn't be surprised. For all we know Jason is a "professional" actor and by professional I mean out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiVp
    well after yesterday's show....I can tell why Jason was into Jessica. When she came running out of the ocean in that bikini I was like WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, now those are the real TWINS of Hollywood!
    yeah for a small girl shes packing.

That whole argument between Alex and Casey was soooo stage. It's funny how she would not forgive somebody for spreading rumors that she smells but would forgive someone for sleeping with her boyfriend.

Jessica is not a small girl. She has very cute young facial features and a very volupt body.

I'm convinced Jason is a struggling actor in his early twenties and was held back - but had his family suppress that detail to the producers. He should be thrown in jail for these "hook-ups" if they actually happened.

LC graduated already. Casey is a senior. Kristin was a junior last season. I think the possibility of there being a 3rd season of Laguna Beach -as well as future seasons in their college years are highly likely. God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Viewr
    I think the possibility of there being a 3rd season of Laguna Beach -as well as future seasons in their college years are highly likely. God help us all.
    But who would they base it on?

It was easy to LB2 because Kristin was a junior in season 1. They could continue with her, but once she's gone, along with the entire cast, they'd have to do a new cast. Oh wait, Jason should still be there since he'd probably be held back again...so I guess its the Jason show.

Yes someone help us, I talk about this show more often than others now. I feel ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    I just saw the last episode and i got to say Kristen is just a loser. What she is doing to Talan is just wrong. And since they have known each other for a long time she should at least care enough about him to lay it down. She should not have gone to dinner at his place if she wants nothing big out of him.
    But remember a few episodes ago, Talan was telling Taylor "I L-U-V you" and kept letting her call Kristen a whore? He kept saying that he was only with Kristen because he couldn't get anyone else. So I don't feel (too) sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    Stephen is as usual creepy. He went to school and still wants this girl the way he does? Theres like 20 Kristens at his school who probably are all throwing themselves at him cause he was on TV. I swear he is doing all this to get air time.
    On the Season One DVD, in the extras, Stephen talked about how much he loved Kristen and a lot of the drama was just played for ratings between him-Kristen-LC. I think the boy is totally in love with her and she is just too young to return his feelings. He fell really hard and is having a hard time letting go. I don't think Kristen is making the right choices, and she seems very young and impulsive-caught up in instant gratification. Although I do believe that she is actually very smart, she makes very stupid choices.

#50!

blah i think the whole kristen-stephen thing was just for the show.

i heard they casey said alex had an odor..lol but who did she hear that from? and i know alex and jason had sex so it dont seem as if thats it

and remember when cedric was going to say what it was and alex had to tell him to shut up? classic...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    But who would they base it on?

It was easy to LB2 because Kristin was a junior in season 1. They could continue with her, but once she's gone, along with the entire cast, they'd have to do a new cast. Oh wait, Jason should still be there since he'd probably be held back again...so I guess its the Jason show.

Yes someone help us, I talk about this show more often than others now. I feel ashamed.

Kristin is only taking one class so that would be a waste of film.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    I just watched the last episode - first of all, what the heck is up with Kristin and Alex H's roots?! They look horrible! Whenever they put their hair up into a pony tail all you could see were dark streaks everywhere! It looked awful.
    -I am glad to finally hear that LC is doing something other than sitting on her butt all day looking pretty - taking classes and doing an internship - yay, she's not a huge loser like I feared she was!
    -Talan worked really hard on that dinner! It was impressive. Kristin was wrong to lead him on like that and not tell him she was going to SF. But hey, he can cook dinner for me anytime!
    -Jessica's knockers are bigger than I thought - she's at least a D cup.
    -Stephen throwing himself at Kristin was pathetic. I kinda feel sorry for him. Kristin should not have gone up there; what did she think would happen, if not him trying to be her boyfriend like old times.

And thank goodness that next week we get to see more of LC than just a little snippet! Hopefully she won't be stupid and give in to Stephen's affection this time, but she probably will.

+ Reply to Thread