+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

First off, Jason is NO prize. He reminds me of the OLD member of N'Sync. He's just goofy looking, IMO, BUT, he's right, Jessica is annoying. Helllo Jessica? Guys don't like to be smothered, hon, trust me, been there~done that. If she would have played 'hard to get' he'd be all over her....poor gal.

I thnik Taylor one of the more attractive ones on the show; there's a timesless sort of beauty about her -- it's charming.

As for "hooking up," I was also wondering about its meaning. I've been out of HS for 3 yrs. and don't recall that term.

I agree Teddybear, I find Taylor very adorable and cute, and she looks her age too.

Its so sad watching Jessica. Why need solid evidence of him cheating when he's treating you like dirt as it is? So if he's not cheating on you, then you're willing to endure all his BS? Someone needs to stamp "Jason's Real Girlfriends" on Jessica's two best friends so she'd finally realize why he's been with her. She's just one of his many toys that he'll throw away as soon as he's done using it.

Jason is such a jerk and he definitely reminds of the Backstreet Boys, only a REJECT of the band.

Were they all drunk at the end?

Umm

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I agree Teddybear, I find Taylor very adorable and cute, and she looks her age too.

Its so sad watching Jessica. Why need solid evidence of him cheating when he's treating you like dirt as it is? So if he's not cheating on you, then you're willing to endure all his BS? Someone needs to stamp "Jason's Real Girlfriends" on Jessica's two best friends so she'd finally realize why he's been with her. She's just one of his many toys that he'll throw away as soon as he's done using it.

Jason is such a jerk and he definitely reminds of the Backstreet Boys, only a REJECT of the band.

Were they all drunk at the end?
    Last time I stated in here that I thought they were drinking-well it did not fly over well, lol, either they were all drunk at end of prgram tonight or I was, 50/50 chance there

Im prob the minority, but I dont care if they drink (heck I did at that age) and none of them seem to have to drive, thats where I would have the problem, I drank as a teen, did things and took chances I look back and consider myself LUCKY to have not killed myself or anyone else! But these people on the show, have Hummer limos and such, I doubt if a MTV producer would let them drive intoxicated (fingers crossed)

I feel bad for Jessica! Yes she is so dang lame, and I kinda think Jason is HOT, well kinda, he at least looks like a semi-man-compared to the others lol!
    When I was her age I always fell for that type too- did not have an outgoing personality and always dated the dang nice looking guys that would crap on me, my poor husband, I take it out on him 14 years later hahaha!

I just wish she would wake up and see the horizon-she will someday, Im sooo glad noone videotaped my HS years on Camera!!!!!!!

At first I felt sorry for Jessica, but now I just pity her. Is she really that stupid?? If her and Jason are in a relationship, why on earth is he going to the dance with Alex? Who cares if Alex asked Jason before him and Jess were a couple!

FORT Fanatic
    Jason does look like a member of NSync!! That's hilarious!
    I do feel bad for Jessica, she's pretty pathetic. And I feel sorry for her because her life (and her patheticness) is being broadcast across the country. She does seem annoying, but we're only getting a small part of what her actual life is like. She might not be so smothering to Jason in real life - we're only seeing what the producers want us to see.
    And dallascat, I totally think they were all drunk at the end of the show too, and I agreed with you before. These kids drink like fish and, if they keep it up, then in a few years they'll have the bloated bodies and faces to prove it.

Also, since I'm a die-hard LC fan, I can't wait until next week's episode!

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

Jessica

Sadly, I think Jessica is very insecure and thinks she has to put up with Jason's b.s. But she'll come to her senses, hopefully, sooner rather than later.

The episode when they are in the car going home from dinner and Jessica explains to Kristin that Kristin can get any guy she wants and therefore she (Jessica) has to take what she can get (for lack of a better word and parapharasing). That was a very insightful comment. I felt really bad for her that she's suffers from low self esteem. If she didn't have such low self esteem Jason would have been history a long time ago.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tfhall3
    I love LB, but everyone is always talking about who they hooked up with. What the hell is hooking up in their terms? I mean, LC woke Stephen up in a towel when they went to Mexico for her birthday, Jason spent the night at Jessica's house, and Kristin said she and Talan first "hooked up" sophomore year. My guess is that it's not just kissing, but what is it...screwing? These people are like fifteen.
    I agree with your comment. I wonder too.

I think with Kristin and Steven it's safe to say that they have made it past 3rd base.
    And with LC and Steven I'm pretty sure they've made it past 3rd base too.
    Now with Kristin and Talan at first I thought that maybe they just kissed but Taylor made the comment to him that if he want's to be with a whore....so they must have done more than kiss. However, I don't see them going all the way.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    I thnik Taylor one of the more attractive ones on the show; there's a timesless sort of beauty about her -- it's charming.

As for "hooking up," I was also wondering about its meaning. I've been out of HS for 3 yrs. and don't recall that term.

Hooking up means doing anything with the guy; "hooking up" could be anything from kissing to sex. It's just another way of saying messing around. They're one in the same..."We were messing around on Saturday"....."We hooked up on Saturday."

I agree-Taylor is no Miss Universe but she's very all American likeable girl next door. Such a cutie pie.

Jessica is just one of those teen girls that's so low on self-esteem and so adorable at the same time that you wonder what she's so insecure about.

What she does wrong is not speak her mind. She's very much a push-over and very submissive. She needs to get some cojones (sp?) and tell that jerk of a "boyfriend" (dare anyone call him even that-he takes another random girl to the formal ) to not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

But it's true-there are plenty of girls like Jessica in high school; just clueless, insecure, floor mats. Her constant clinging to him is what's going to drive him away and make him dump her-which is even sadder because she should at least dump him.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Jessica just depresses the hell out of me. It's emotionally drenching. It's hard to be friends with someone like her. It's even more painful to watch because i just want to hug her/then slap her.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 08-24-2005 at 02:51 AM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread