+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 130 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    Willy, I have to disagree about the boys being better looking than than the girls. Physically, I think Stephen's the best; and I don't think he's that good looking -- he looks like a child to me. I don't think Jessica's BF is hot by any stretch of the imagination. If Talan, Stephen, and Jessica's BF are the best LB have to offer then I feel sorry for the girls; they have no idea how much better looking guys can be. Then again, I am 21, that could be a major factor in what repells me.

As for the girls, I think they're cute: some are very pretty like kristin, jessica, lauren; others are average like all of the other girls on the show. I don't think they have weight problems at all though. Their bodies look very healthy. I've seen better and worse bodies, either way there's no health risk at their current weights.
    I agree... I agree... I agree!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

About the weight thing, I think Kristin was the only one who gained noticeable weight, the rest are about the same...well maybe Morgan.

I don't think they need to lay off the Starbucks, more like lay off the beer. I do not believe for a moment that these gals have milk and cookies during their parties. Didn't Lo's photo album mainly consist of her being drunk?!

I think Steve's body resembles a 12 year old. He is scrawny! Face wise he's quite cute, but I don't find the rest that fantastic. I've seen a lot better.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    About the weight thing, I think Kristin was the only one who gained noticeable weight, the rest are about the same...well maybe Morgan.

I don't think they need to lay off the Starbucks, more like lay off the beer. I do not believe for a moment that these gals have milk and cookies during their parties. Didn't Lo's photo album mainly consist of her being drunk?!
    They really are doing a disservice to their bodies consuming that much alcohol, but it's not unlike most of the wealthy girls I knew in high school (and in college). They'll pay for it later. They all could use a diet, Kristin being the chubbiest (Morgan's up there too. Taylor probably is the trimmest)

This is so sad to see all this talk about their weight!

This is why alot of teenage girls are anorexic! Being their height, they look healthy with their weight. I'm 23... and I know alot of girls worse off than they are... I think they look fine..

Signs that a person needs to tone up or change their diet include: loose skin, fat hanging over the clothes, and/or love handles. We've seen these girls in bathing suits and know that these problems are not apparent for the majority of the girls. The fact is that these girls have bodies that are more fit than the vast majority of Americans. They are admittedly short therefore not having the advantage of a tall sloping body -- which is considered "ideal". But their skin quality all over their bodies is great and actually quite ideal: very healthy and resilient looking. I would compare their bodies to hilary duff and Lindsay lohan -- both girls which share the short and curvy look and yet are considered terribly attractive, youthful and healthy. I personally like this look and by no means do I think these girls are less attractive for looking healthy. I bet that if we were to learn the girls actual height and weight that they would fall significantly under what is considered normal for their build. I am a tall and thin person naturally and before I started to fill out in the appropriate areas I used to greatly admire girls that already had the beautiful curvy shape these girls do. I think it's a beautiful thing to see such vibrantly healthy young girls.

As far as the drinking goes, I admit that I was naive to that. They never look drunk on the show anyway...

As far as the drinking goes, I admit that I was naive to that. They never look drunk on the show anyway...
    I'm in the same boat with you... and I agree it's good it's not shown on MTV. Atleast MTV hasn't sunk that low...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I'm in the same boat with you... and I agree it's good it's not shown on MTV. Atleast MTV hasn't sunk that low...yet.
    Ditto. Also, I agree-these girls are not the least bit fat! They are normal and half of them are so adorable. They may be found annoying by a lot of people...but hello? They're 17/18 year old girls. They're teens-of course they are immature and annoying. But in a very entertaining type of way. As for the boys-I think Jason is okay looking. Stephen is okay but looks about 13 in age. Point is...let's think back to when we were 17 and the boys we were going ga ga over. Aha!! Don't want to remember them do you? Yeah, now that I think of it, the boys I liked at that age are ugly to me today. I think back and wonder, "What was wrong with me?" I think back to my H.S. boyfriend and say, "God, I was wayyyy outta his league."
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Teddybear, CallieCutie and Citizen Kaos I agree. These girls are young and look just fine! This isn't America's Next Top Model.

Now I don't want to join the "I hate Kristin" club, but I will join the "I find Kristins extremely annoying and childish" club. As an accessory character last season, she added some spice and drama to the show. As the center of attention this year, the show is less fun to watch.

After two epsiodes, the cobination of Kristin, Jessica and Jason is already frustrating me. It took longer for the Stephen, LC and Kristin triangle to bother me. I would like to see more of Taylor. She seems friendly. Kristin just wants guys so that no other girls can have them.

I almost have to fight to keep from changing the channel when Kristin is screeching.
    Last edited by rt1ky; 08-05-2005 at 08:35 PM.

I hate to admit

Signs that a person needs to tone up or change their diet include: loose skin, fat hanging over the clothes, and/or love handles. We've seen these girls in bathing suits and know that these problems are not apparent for the majority of the girls. The fact is that these girls have bodies that are more fit than the vast majority of Americans. They are admittedly short therefore not having the advantage of a tall sloping body -- which is considered "ideal". But their skin quality all over their bodies is great and actually quite ideal: very healthy and resilient looking. I would compare their bodies to hilary duff and Lindsay lohan -- both girls which share the short and curvy look and yet are considered terribly attractive, youthful and healthy. I personally like this look and by no means do I think these girls are less attractive for looking healthy. I bet that if we were to learn the girls actual height and weight that they would fall significantly under what is considered normal for their build. I am a tall and thin person naturally and before I started to fill out in the appropriate areas I used to greatly admire girls that already had the beautiful curvy shape these girls do. I think it's a beautiful thing to see such vibrantly healthy young girls.

really hate to admit that Im old (turning 35 in nov) are u serious u think these kids arent drinking??? I wished I Lived on your planet!

Are you an excercise pysiologist or what, just wondering your expertise in the field of all teens, I may need help in future, my 5 year old is already asking questions...

As far as the cast go, I love Stephen on the show, but not my type, I actually like meat on bones lol

I find Lo beautiful but sad, if you can look that good and be that wealthy and be so terribly insecure then WHEW Im glad Im mediocre and Poor!

FORT Fanatic
    I'm rewatching the premiere episode for this season and they keep showing clips of Kristin and Stephen from the previous year - Kristin actually seemed kind of sweet. I wonder if she really was that sweet or if MTV just did some heavy editing - on the same note, I'm wondering if this season they're just editing out all of her sweet moments. Darn you reality tv editors!

+ Reply to Thread