+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 130 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I cannot stand Kristin yet I continue to watch the show! It's like a car accident, you can' t help but look.

I'm also wondering where the adults are: Jessica told her boyfriend he could sleep over; LC had stephen sleep over. What's up with that? What kind of parents let their daughter's boyfriends sleep over. If for no other reason I would think parent would prohibit it for the level of discomfort it would likely induce.

I'm also fascinated how often the word 'like' is inserted into a sentence. I wonder if I did that in HS. I honestly don't remember the 'like' phenomenon going to such an extreme.

Overall, the show is refreshing. These kids have the most absurdly shallow problems. I'm not a Kristin hater like many have claimed to be, although I do think she is rather obnoxious -- but she's 17, who cares. I'm happy to see that none of these kids appear to be drinking, doing drugs, having unprotected sex, or getting into other illicit mischief.

My biggest gripe with the show is that almost everone is blonde -- I've never seen such a thing. Also, are there any Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc., in LB? I'll watch the show regardless, I just find it hard to believe that any public school predominantly consists of blondes.

Yeah, where the hell are the parents?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Not for nothing but these spolied princesses need to put down the starbucks and hit up a gym quick. They seriously outweigh all of the guys, who are universally better looking than these sad girls. If t his is supposed to be a wannabe OC done reality, then they missed the boat as the girls leave much to be desired. And just think, it's all downhill from here. Good lord, they need to diet.

I'm gonna have to disagree. They're not big at all and far from needing a diet, the only makeover they need is a personality adjustment. Kristin needs to humble herself, LC needs to get a personality, and Jessica needs some self esteem.

If they're in a desperate need for a diet, than what does that mean for the rest of America?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I'm gonna have to disagree. They're not big at all and far from needing a diet, the only makeover they need is a personality adjustment. Kristin needs to humble herself, LC needs to get a personality, and Jessica needs some self esteem.

If they're in a desperate need for a diet, than what does that mean for the rest of America?!
    I agree, to a point. I mean Mischa Barton is the posterchild for some seriously dangerous dieting habits. But still, these girls are a tad sloppy. Maybe it's that 'camera adds 10 lbs. thing.' Nah.
    DIMELO!

Willy, I have to disagree about the boys being better looking than than the girls. Physically, I think Stephen's the best; and I don't think he's that good looking -- he looks like a child to me. I don't think Jessica's BF is hot by any stretch of the imagination. If Talan, Stephen, and Jessica's BF are the best LB have to offer then I feel sorry for the girls; they have no idea how much better looking guys can be. Then again, I am 21, that could be a major factor in what repells me.

As for the girls, I think they're cute: some are very pretty like kristin, jessica, lauren; others are average like all of the other girls on the show. I don't think they have weight problems at all though. Their bodies look very healthy. I've seen better and worse bodies, either way there's no health risk at their current weights.

Yeah, you're prolly right. I'm just hating on them, although the silver spoons in their mouths could account for the extra weight I'm imagining.
    DIMELO!

You know who I have always thought was the cutest girl on the show? Lo! Personality and by looks-I think she's adorable. She's very pretty in my opinion.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I don't think the girls in need to lose weight but they really need to toneup their stomach. All of the girls have flabby stomachs.

+ Reply to Thread