+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Fanatic
    The funniest part of last night's show to me was when Alex (Kristin's friend) called Jessica and Kristin bitches for making her ask for that guy's phone number. No truer words!
    I think the LC/Stephen thing is adorable, but I have a feeling it's not going to work out. I think sunrayz99 is right - Kristin will probably snap her fingers and he'll come runnng.
    And that Jessica is an idiot, but so are a lot of women when it comes to jerky boyfriends. She said that all of the guys she's dated treat her like crap - I don't see Dieter doing that though. He seems like a pretty nice guy (probably the only nice guy on the show). Jason is a loser. That was pretty jerky that he didn't even want to drive her home.

Yeah... Jason makes Dieter look like Best Boyfriend Ever!

Jason is a punk, he ticks me off. I have no idea why he would make her drive separate, so he can go hang out with other girls after dinner I am sure.... I wish Jessica would DUMP him. Dieter still seemed interested in her when he came back (in the first episode) they should get back together.......

Dieter did say that he still loved Jessica in the first episode. I guess with him being away at college, that it probably would be best if they weren't together.

I also think that it's pretty pathetic that Kristin kept mentioning that she has cheated on boyfriends before. As if that is something to be proud of...

Where are all the adults? This thing looks more staged than anything on Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by willybobo123
    Where are all the adults? This thing looks more staged than anything on Broadway.

I often wonder about the adults too. It's amazing how rarely we see them.

Regarding the "cast of characters", I'm not impressed by many of them. I have no fondness for Stephen. I saw an episode last season that really made me dislike him. Now he is acting like a wounded pup with no spirit. I used to think Kristin was pretty spunky but now she is acting like an immature brat. I'm sure she will be proud when she grows up and looks back at all of this someday ( ). LC is pretty but she seems so lackluster. I think she needs to get out of LB and find some direction in life. She needs to find someone who will be into her. I don't understand wasting your life away for someone who isn't in to you. No one deserves that.

Count me as another Kristin-hater. I can't stand that girl, completely spoiled, bratty, and stupid as heck too. I'm disappointed that they made her the star of the show this season, then again, she is still in Laguna and the show is called Laguna Beach, so it makes no sense to follow LC & Stephen in OC.

Everytime I see Stephen, I'm reminded of how I used to like a guy name Steven who looked similar to him, only buffer & older.

I never felt this show was a reality show to begin with, I've treated it as a soap opera about a bunch of spoiled brats. I'm watching just to get a conclusion on who Stephen will end up with. I'm for LC, but I don't think it'll head that direction. I think all three of them should grow up, move on, and see other people.

Am I the only one that noticed Dieter's eyebrow is 10 times bushier than before?

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    ..LC is pretty but she seems so lackluster. I think she needs to get out of LB and find some direction in life. She needs to find someone who will be into her. I don't understand wasting your life away for someone who isn't in to you. No one deserves that.
    AMEN! This girl needs to get a personality that involves more than chasing after a guy who doesn't want you.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Count me as another Kristin-hater. I can't stand that girl, completely spoiled, bratty, and stupid as heck too. I'm disappointed that they made her the star of the show this season
    Add me to the list of Kristin-haters. She reminds me of a lot of the spolied little b****es that I went to H.S. with. Oh and that voice of hers
    Making the show based around her this season is the last thing someone as conceited as her needs.
    I like LC and I want to see her get her man. I have been in her position before and it sucks, however, I lived my life and had fun instead of revolving my life around waiting for him to be mine. Eventually I moved on and he is long forgotten. It just seems to me like she isn't doing that and I wish she would focus on something more than getting Stephen.
    Last edited by coleslaw50; 08-03-2005 at 01:51 AM.

Jessica has such low self-esteem. She said it all with her comment to kristin about her being able to get any guy, unlike her. And kristin was dead on by telling her that was an excuse to be treated like [expletive]. I have no doubt that jason prey's on her naivete and low esteem for herself to just use her for sex.
    If you constantly have to have your quy swear he isn't being unfaithful and to swear on your relation, what exavtly do you have?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread