+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 130 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I looked through Star magazine and found 2 pages on the show. I noticed that Alex was sitting on Jessica's bf. ( I think he's such a loser that i forget his name)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    No you're not!! You can include me in the "Kristin stinks" group!
    Me too! lol I don't see what Stephen sees in her. LC is a million times prettier and nicer than she is. On the beach, when Stephen came back from school, Kristin was like "ok, well, I'm just gonna go then" when he was kind of quiet/hesistant. Total disregard for his feelings and she's all "I'm not letting anything make MY senior year less fun" or blah blah whatever. Selfish, selfish, selfish. And when she is with her friend (I forget her name) she's so rude and blunt about her boyfriend and so pushy with her about it. Friends don't treat friends like that. If she is concerned about him cheating on her, she should be more gentle and less forceful about it. But whatever, Kristin doesn't truly care about anyone but herself.

I meant that Alex. M was sitting on Jason's lap in a pr pic.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Lauren > Kristen

I haven't read this entire thread, but I might go ahead and do so because I love reading everybody's reactions!!

In the first season I actually really liked Kristen. This season she seems extra bitchy, though. Not only that, but who in their right mind would give up someone as sweet and cute as Stephen?? She even brags in the limo (on the upcoming episode) that she used to cheat on him. Congrats on that!

This season I'm much more for a Lauren/Stephen romance - especially since their date was cute and comfortable... not at all awkward like Kristen/Stephen. Plus, they're going to the same college... very convenient What I loved most about the premiere is that Kristen was trying to call Stephen while out bowling w/her friends... that was hilarious.

So yeah, I like Lauren but Lo still needs to grow on me. When Stephen called her "high maintenance" last season, I think that was one of the truest statements ever on the show

Not liking the new characters. Meh.
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

I think alex and jason have something going on, i don't remember exactly but going to a formal together and some kind of surprise for him. 2 surprises actually.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I also thought the comment by dieter to jessica ( the idiot) "How are the kids?" was funny.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

This season I'm much more for a Lauren/Stephen romance - especially since their date was cute and comfortable... not at all awkward like Kristen/Stephen. Plus, they're going to the same college... very convenient What I loved most about the premiere is that Kristen was trying to call Stephen while out bowling w/her friends... that was hilarious.
    I am for the Lauren/LC romance too, sort of - I feel bad for her though. She has waited and waited and he still seems way infatuated with Kristen. I bet if she snapped he'd jump and leave LC in the dust again. But LC and Stephen aren't at the same college, they were both near each other in San Fran. she was at an arts school there but has since dropped out....

I just got done watching the show. Why do you think Jason wanted Jessica to drive separately at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I just got done watching the show. Why do you think Jason wanted Jessica to drive separately at the end?
    b/c he wanted their time together to be over at the end of the meal. If they were riding together it would be, "What are WE going to do now...Aren't you going to come in?", etc.
    Is there anyone who doesn't think Elyse should have won?

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    he probably didn't want to drive her home assuming that that was her house.

+ Reply to Thread