+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 130 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I think I'm the only one to find Kristin completely annoying. She has such an attitude about her, which makes it seem like she's the world's best living thing. She judges everyone, and I don't care if it was staged or not, but when she called LC a dumbass really loud at Lo's party, how tacky is that! She just has to have an opinion on everything. It's annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I think I'm the only one to find Kristin completely annoying. She has such an attitude about her, which makes it seem like she's the world's best living thing. She judges everyone, and I don't care if it was staged or not, but when she called LC a dumbass really loud at Lo's party, how tacky is that! She just has to have an opinion on everything. It's annoying!

Not only is she annoying, add complete bitch to her resume.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    Not only is she annoying, add complete bitch to her resume.
    Good! I'm glad I'm not the only one to think it! She just needs to get kicked off her high horse.

I completely stopped liking her after her comment about LC coming home from San Francisco and calling her a "dumbass" because "everyone needs to get out of Laguna". It's funny cause she's still a senior and hasn't even ever left Laguna, I'd love to see how she is while she's in college... cause then, people will just start to tell her to shut up and she won't be able to walk over everyone like she does in Laguna.

Good! I'm glad I'm not the only one to think it! She just needs to get kicked off her high horse.

I completely stopped liking her after her comment about LC coming home from San Francisco and calling her a "dumbass" because "everyone needs to get out of Laguna". It's funny cause she's still a senior and hasn't even ever left Laguna, I'd love to see how she is while she's in college... cause then, people will just start to tell her to shut up and she won't be able to walk over everyone like she does in Laguna.

I was really hoping that LC would speak up...I completely do not understand why they made Kristin the star of the show, as if she wasn't already conceited enough.

Sometimes when I get annoyed while watching this show, I remind myself that I am watching 17 and 18 year olds. I don't know about anyone else, but I remember being completely immature and selfish at that age - maybe not as bitchy as these girls, but definitely just as annoying.

Why was Kristin even at the party in the first place? you would think Lo not invite her since her and LC do not get along and Lo is her LC's best friend. Also last year, Lo and Kristin were obviously not friends, why invite Kristin to her party all of the sudden? She could of easily kept it a secret from Kristin. It's obvious that the producers wanted Kristin to be at the party to cause drama.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I completely do not understand why they made Kristin the star of the show, as if she wasn't already conceited enough.
    Because everywhere she goes... drama follows, and that's exactly what the producers want.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Did anyone else see the man in the black t-shirt outside of the window when Kristin, Jessica and other girls were playing cards and talking about Casey and Jason?

this pic further confirms that the show is fake, why in the hell would Kristin take a pic with her enemies?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ANTMADDICT99; 07-28-2005 at 11:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread