+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 130 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

crs
    FORT Newbie

LO's boyfriend

Lo's boyfriend is goofy looking, I would think she could do better. I have heard Talan dropped out or flunked out of hs this year, true?

FORT Fanatic
    I don't think he's her boyfriend, although at first that's what it seems like. She refers to him as her 'diva best mate'. I'm thinking he's Lo's gay best friend.

crs
    FORT Newbie

Lo

That would make sense! On Kristin/Stephen hooking after prom, I think the dad knows she hooks, she was probably just not trying to throw it in their face.

xGirlAcoustic - the song is by Aslyn - "Be the girl"

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    The more I watch this show, I more I envision the producers telling the cast to sit or stand in certain areas before they begin their conversations. The dialogue sometimes takes place with absolutely breathtaking views of San Francisco and other areas. Not that this a new to reality-tv. It was just hard for me to imagine Christina and Morgan unconsciously going to sit in her window to talk or LC and Stephen being within camera shot of San Francisso bridge.

ETA: I haven't read this whole thread, but does anyone else think the producers got the Blink 182 tickets for the cast last season? I wonder what it will be this season?

I was watching again today and....the conversations are so lame and they look quite staged. Especially the opening where kristen and company were by the pool and her friend alex just happen to ask about steven and how he reacted. Yeah, because Kristen wouldnt have told her by then? c'mon.

The same thing with Casey's scenes. Her friend just happen to bring up her pagentry, she actually said "do you remember that pageant?" Hello!!! she's probably done more then one. Other than that, i hold no ill will towards casey.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The show is super fake though, what about that scene between Kristin and Stephen while they were talking about their relationship with the beautiful setting. There was an overhead shot, what kind of reality tv show would have an overhead shot? It's so stage it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I was watching again today and....the conversations are so lame and they look quite staged. Especially the opening where kristen and company were by the pool and her friend alex just happen to ask about steven and how he reacted. Yeah, because Kristen wouldnt have told her by then? c'mon.

The same thing with Casey's scenes. Her friend just happen to bring up her pagentry, she actually said "do you remember that pageant?" Hello!!! she's probably done more then one. Other than that, i hold no ill will towards casey.
    I never felt that the show was staged until #1, I decided to get stoned for the first time in 5 years, and #2, I paid really close attention after getting stoned, and my end result was an acute feeling of being completely snowed by the producers. The first clue was when the unattractive actress wannabe chick comes to Morgan's house, and they act suprised to see each other, but we are not supposed to notice that cameras are set up on both sides of the door.
    Go Tigers!

Well, i didn't get stoned, but those kids are really poor actors.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

And honestly, during the first season, i always felt like Kristin was intruding in in the Senior activities, i found that so annoying.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread