+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Did they ever say why LC was moving home and not going back to college in San Francisco? You would think that she would want to stay as close to Stephen as possible.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I think Alex M. and Jessica (onew very dumb girl) Look alot alike.
    I thought the same thing Jason has a certain taste in girls. Jessica and LC both nees some self-esteem boosters. I almost got sick when Jessica offered Jason a chance to stay at here place and then cut to her foot rubbing his leg.
    At her house! Either she has a quiet room off in the distance, her parents don't care, or she and he have no shame.

itravel94
    I don't remember a reason being given for LC's decision to move home. Krisitn predicted it last season when she was helping Stephen pack. Maybe becaus LC is more reserved. Future episodes might go into it.

I wonder what their parents think after this. I remember last season, when Kristin and Stephen got a hotel room after prom, then Kristin tells him not to tell everyone because people might think she is a slut and she didn't want her father to know. Umm.. did she forget that it was shown on National television?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I swear Mtv is obssessed with showcasing the lives of rich spoiled teens...This show, RIch Girls (now defunct) My super sweet 16. Oy!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Did they ever say why LC was moving home and not going back to college in San Francisco? You would think that she would want to stay as close to Stephen as possible.
    Kristin says she failed out of her art school in SF. Very sad.

Deb1430, where did you get the pictures?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    Wasn't it so sweet/cheesy how LC and Stephen were singing in the car? lol I hope they do give more attention to LC this season....Kristin is not a very likable heroine. What do you think of the new girl? Doesn't seem that bad so far. heheh "so far"
    It was very sweet and cheesy That song by Journey is one of my guilty pleasures, so I was tickled to see them singing along to it.
    So far Casey seems ok, but we didn't get to know her too well in the first episode - she might get worse. However, Kristin is really far down my list of likable people so Casey has to be better than her

crs
    FORT Newbie

laguna kids

I love the show but I really don't think they are the most unbelievable looking kids that some people make them out to be, I think of the girls Kristin is probably the best, maybe a 7.5, LC 7.25, Casey 6.75, Jessica 6.5, Lo 6, Alex M 5.5, Morgan 5, Christina 4. The guys Polster 7.75, Stephen 7.5, Dieter 6.5, Trey 6.5, Jason 5.5, Talan 5. Just my two cents.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    I wonder what their parents think after this. I remember last season, when Kristin and Stephen got a hotel room after prom, then Kristin tells him not to tell everyone because people might think she is a slut and she didn't want her father to know. Umm.. did she forget that it was shown on National television?
    I thought the same thing. But maybe she thought that by the time her father saw it, it would have been a done deal.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc

Deb1430, where did you get the pictures?

I got it from this site.

+ Reply to Thread