+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 130 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

My favorite girl was Lo, she seemed really sweet and nice. I agree that Kristen is more than a little trashy and annoying, but the only thing I found out about LC all last season was that she loved Stephen. She didn't do much else, I think.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Tonight @ 10pm !!! I can't wait. I think there is a marathon on all day leading up to the premiere. Too bad I can't be home to watch, but I will definitely be watching tonight.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    When the show first aired I didn't like Kristin, but since seeing the reruns I have a new take on things.

1. LC is settling for Stephen's leftovers. She is so sweet and can do much better. Stephen isn't worth it. It make take time to learn this.
    2. Stephen likes to be in control. He wants Kristin's total devotion while he keeps LC as his backup. He calls Kristin a slut for doing the same thing he does.
    3. Kristin seems to have a lot of friends, including Morgan and Christina so she can't be that terrible a person. She just has zero tolerance for her enemies and doesn't keep it a secret.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Kristen was 'openly' a slut when she was with steven. She was all over some sam guy in Cabo, right in front of Steven.

I do think that LC deserves better though.

I think Alex M. and Jessica (onew very dumb girl) Look alot alike.
    For some reason....

This being Alex

and this being Jessica

I like Alex better.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    Hey i just watched the premier and does anyone kow what the song title or who sings the song that goes... I dont want to be the girl that you forget about it.. something somthing rock your world.. lol thats all i can remember.. i looked everywhere and cant find it. Please ands thank you!

FORT Fanatic
    The best parts of the premiere were when LC and Lo were featured. Kristin is a hoochie, and Stephen needs to get over himself. LC is still the only reason that I can find to watch Laguna Beach - she's a sweet, beautiful girl, but she doesn't have much of a personality and never will unless she gets over that pretty boy and has a life of her own - away from Laguna.
    And as much as I dislike Stephen and the way he treats girls (and how he's so full of himself), I was bittersweetly happy for LC when she and Stephen were hanging at the restaurant and the jacuzzi. ::sigh::

crs
    FORT Newbie

kristin/matt

Is Kristin still with the USC quarterback Matt Leinart? What is this pervert doing with a 17 yr. old girl?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by crs
    Is Kristin still with the USC quarterback Matt Leinart? What is this pervert doing with a 17 yr. old girl?
    The rumours I've read online is that they were over shortly after they started last winter. And I agree- it is a bad idea for a ~22 year old man (*cough, cough* boy) to date a 17-year old girl.

Wasn't it so sweet/cheesy how LC and Stephen were singing in the car? lol I hope they do give more attention to LC this season....Kristin is not a very likable heroine. What do you think of the new girl? Doesn't seem that bad so far. heheh "so far"

crs
    FORT Newbie

Kristin

I think Kristin gets a bad rap undeservedly so most of the time. She is obviously smart, 3.6 GPA, going to USC. Has what seems like a great personality and with the exception of LC, she gets along with everyone. I put a lot of stock in the fact that LC's friends like Morgan and Christina all seem to like Kristin. Kristin for 18 seems very together, she obviously cares for Stephen but it is smart enough to know, now is not the time for a committed relationship. People seem to think Kristin is stuck up but she seems to be just the opposite, very outgoing, willing to talk to anyone and everyone. You look at the party scene for example and Kristin talks to everyone versus LC who basically talks to just the main group.

+ Reply to Thread