+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Has anyone in the cast been affected by the mudslides?

Laguna Beach: Season 2 (MTV)

The website is now up with cast info for Laguna Beach: Season 2.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/laguna_beac...on2/main.jhtml

FORT Fanatic
    I am fighting my urge to watch the new season, but I can already feel it - I'm going to get sucked in like I did last fall! So anybody have any thoughts on the new season?

I'm really excited. I've seen the previews on MTV and it looks great. The "bad boy" Jason seems like a jerk, though.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Is anyone else going to be watching it?
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

The second season preview is on right now.

The new season even seem more fake than the first season. That whole hot tub scene with LC and Stephen looks so acted out, it's not even funny. Also judging from the pictures on MTV website, that girl Jessica looks like she got brest implants, cuz last year her breast was not that big, but ever since she became a main character she grew boobs. Coincident? I think not.

I didn't start watching this show until the very end and now I'm all into it. I started watching it out of pure curiosity. I was buying my current favorite pair of sunglasses (big bug eyed black ones) and the cashier girl got all excited as was like OMG Laguna Beach glasses! I was like huh? And she's said "Ohhh that's a GOOD thing, you should check it out" So I did. lol

I saw almost all of the reruns and I think I'll try to keep up with it when the new season starts up. LC reminds me of my friend Jennifer lol I know some don't like her but I like her more than Kristin. Lo was simply adorable!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    LC is still my fave, i can't stand kristen.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    My boyfriend hates the show so much, so I am forbidden from watching it when he is in the room! I'm fighting my temptation to watch the new season, but I'm addicted - it's like crack.
    I agree about LC being a favorite - I'm really only interested in what she's doing. Kristin's just there to take up space. And I'm hoping for lots of updates on Lo!

+ Reply to Thread