+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120121122123124125126127128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Re: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2411463;
    I think he's 21, but I think she is only 16. They have been together awhile, before Heroes aired. They were together on the Mtv New Year's Eve show. I was waiting for Stephen to give her a big kiss, but all he did was give her a hug. Vanessa Minillo and Nick Lachey were on the same show, and they didn't come up for air at midnight. Stephen was also a regular on One Tree Hill for awhile this year.
    I thought kimrs was talking about Nicole and Talan. Nicole is 28, I think and Talan is a year younger than Stephen and Lauren. The article was about Nicole and Talan.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2412599;
    I thought kimrs was talking about Nicole and Talan. Nicole is 28, I think and Talan is a year younger than Stephen and Lauren. The article was about Nicole and Talan.

I was.

It was weird, I quoted your segment about Nicole and Talan, which is still in the thread, but somehow the Steven/Hayden thing was there for my post.

Either way-both of these women are too A-list to hang out with the LB guys.

I read that Nicole has gone from engagement to engagement.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Apparently there WILL be a new Laguna Beach!

from Kristin's column at E! Online:

Carita in Frederick, Maryland: Does Laguna Beach have a fourth season coming up? If there is, when will it start? And what about The Hills, my favorite MTV show?

Yes, The Hills has indeed been renewed for a third season. But Laguna Beach is a bit of a different story. The show is coming back...sort of. Let's just say they're currently filming, however, this next season has a lot of new characters and is a departure from what we're used to.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

Quote Originally Posted by reddahlia;2413421;
    Apparently there WILL be a new Laguna Beach!

from Kristin's column at E! Online:

Carita in Frederick, Maryland: Does Laguna Beach have a fourth season coming up? If there is, when will it start? And what about The Hills, my favorite MTV show?

Yes, The Hills has indeed been renewed for a third season. But Laguna Beach is a bit of a different story. The show is coming back...sort of. Let's just say they're currently filming, however, this next season has a lot of new characters and is a departure from what we're used to.

I am so glad to hear that LB is back. And it should have an entirely new cast! LB3 sucked. There was not one bright spot in that season. Except when we got to see the former cast members visiting Jessica.

I just read that LB is coming back for another season, but producers are not sure if it will be called Laguna Beach or not, because it's a whole new set of kids and it may (or most likely won't) be in Laguna, but some other Orange County H.S. (They were guessing Newport Beach). From what I read, it sounds like it will be a return to what we remember from season 1, so for me that's good news. I don't know if the format of season 1 and 2 was different from season 3, but I do know the cast left a little to be desired. I will take LB in any form I can get it!

If anyone is interested MTV will be showing some reruns of LB and the HILLS this summer.

Starts on JULY 8th. On MTV.

The first two seasons of "Laguna Beach" and the full series run of "The Hills" will air during the summer programming block, which will see stars of "Awkward" and "Girl Code" -- Molly Tarlov, Jillian Rose Reed, Nicole Byer and Nessa -- will provide commentary and interviews to celebrate the classic MTV reality shows.

'The Hills' Alternate Ending: MTV To Air Series Finale With New Closing
    KAREN

Thanks for the info. I used to watch both shows and it's always interesting to see how they were then versus now.

+ Reply to Thread