+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Helpful Hint: If leave your night-vision goggles at home, you'll seem less stalker-y.

LOL! I'll have to remember that..

FORT Newbie

First of all

First of all being a resident of Newport Beach...its a really nice place to live and its not fake at all...well at least i think so. They definitly should have done the show here but i heard that Newport wouldn't give them permits to film...anyways the show is soo fake...I went to mammoth with some of my friends for presidents week....and guess which two people were together the whole time....LC and Kristin.. supposedly they were like best friends..weird and Talan was up thier to and they said that he dressed like a gangster with chains and big tshirts...also during christmas break i was shopping in laguna and they were filming and they planned for them all to meet up (kristin, alex, some other people and morgan) morgan is really fat and like a wannabe LA loser...and Kristin still drives that old piece of shit car so they must not be paying them that much..i thought that she was really ugly..her clothes were very cheap and she had on soo much makeup it was like ridicoulous....i also heard that mtv bought thier blink tickets....soo dumb

FORT Newbie
    Haight Ashbury, San Francisco, California
    I loved the show. Cant wait for another season. Don't mind the members who have left a bit, because as far as I'm concerned, they could focus on Kristin and call it the Kristin Show. Girl was hot

JR

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny
    Am I the only one who thinks Trey is the best guy out of the bunch?

NO, you´re def not!!! He's SOOOOOO hot!!! An I like like Kristin too.. Lc´s so annoying.. Get over Stephen! and Lo looks like she´s 25... but I love her intelligence!

Btw.. addictedtohair c o m -> pictures of Kristin and Alex and new "hairdo´s" .. Nice

FORT Newbie

Finally Found an Authentic Seller of LC's BAG!!

I ordered off of this lady a last week, and got my order in a about 3 days. I finally found someone on Ebay who sells authentic Melie Bianco bags just like the one LC wore on Laguna Beach!!! She even sent me an invoice from Melie Bianco. I love this bag. Has anyone else bought the Melie Bianco White Convertible Hobo Bag after seeing Lc wear it? They're sooo cute!!

Oh yeah, if anyone wants the link to the Authentic Melie Bianco LC bag send me a Private Message!

FORT Fanatic
    So is there a definitive answer of when Laguna Beach is coming back on air? First I heard May, then I heard August, now I hear July.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    So is there a definitive answer of when Laguna Beach is coming back on air? First I heard May, then I heard August, now I hear July.
    Looks like I will be answering my own question. Laguna Beach won't be on until September.
    http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0505/...una_beach.html

FORT Regular
    Looks like I will be answering my own question. Laguna Beach won't be on until September.
    I'm not so sure how accurate that article is, if you check out amazon.com it says the DVD will be released July 19th http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

FORT Newbie
    So, is it basically a given that LC leaves San Francisco for good? I really thought that she and Stephen would get together. Will she still attend college or not?

I wish MTV would keep us updated on the new season...

Oh, and the only part I don't like about the show is that it's unrealistic in the fact that their parents let them do whatever, whenever. I know my parents wouldn't let me drive from Laguna Beach to San Diego for a concert (that MTV paid for), and it seems like they roam around the town at all hours.

Kristin's myspace says Laguna Beach will aire July 25
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

+ Reply to Thread