+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

In a way I am torn about the decision to not have a season four. I really enjoyed the first two seasons. I bought both on DVD. The first season the kids were more grounded and I enjoyed watching themfigure out what they wanted from life. I loved Lo and really missed her the second year. With Christina/Morgan/Trey/Dieter we got to see kids with real goals and seriousplans for their futures. It was a nice balance to the LC-Stephen-Kristen triangle.

The second season brought Kristen to the front with all her cattiness and drama and she ruled! No matter what she was doing she was fun to watch. The train wreck of relationships were fun to watch as well. Even though I wanted to reach through my TV and smack Jessica every other scene.

The third season I watched just for a chance to see any of my beloved former cat members and all I got was Jessica and teases of Alex, Alex and Taylor. A terible cast with nothing exciting or interesting going on in their lives killed this season. Too little of Chase imo. The girls were boring and unattractive, and so were most of the guys. The drama seemed forced and fake.

Season four would have needed a total makeover, so while I will miss it, I can live without it. Bye-bye Laguna.

The 3rd season kinda killed the entire series
    but i really think they should have at least one more season
    this was my guilty pleasure and i don't think any other mtv reality show can top this one

Jessica Smith Arrested For DUI

San Jose Mercury News - Ex-reality TV star arrested for investigation of DUI

Ex-reality TV star arrested for investigation of DUI
    The Associated Press
    Article Launched: 03/27/2007 04:44:38 PM PDT

MISSION VIEJO, Calif.- A former star of an MTV reality show was arrested for investigation of felony driving under the influence of alcohol after a freeway crash, according to the California Highway Patrol.
    Jessica Smith, 19, a cast member of "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County," crashed a 1999 Volkswagen Beetle into another car late Monday night on northbound Interstate 5 near Oso Parkway, a CHP report said.

Smith's level of intoxication, unsafe speeds and a wet roadway all contributed to the collision, the CHP said.

The driver of the other car sustained minor injuries as did a passenger in the car driven by Smith, the report said.

The CHP does not release blood alcohol levels, according to spokesman Chris Goodwin.

Smith remained in custody in lieu of $100,000 bail. She was scheduled for an arraignment at the Harbor Justice Center on Wednesday.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Re: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Those LB kids can weasel there way into anywhere. I saw a picture of Stephen dating that girl from Heroes and now this.

Nicole Scherzinger, the only recognizable member of the Pussycat Dolls, loosened up her buttons and went for a ride on the back of her boyfriend, "Laguna Beach's" Talan Torriero (what?!), during a Hawaiian getaway this weekend.

While there's no word on how in the hell he managed to land a babe like Nicole, there is good news for Talan. The couple's sexy oceanside romp has already lasted longer than his last relationship -- a three-minute engagement to celebuspawn Kimberly Stewart.
    TMZ

Okay I'll say it. I am downright sad LB will not be returning for another season. I know it was better the first two seasons, but I had enough LB love to hold on to that first love a little longer. I loved the shows and was really looking forward to this summer, partly because I thought LB would be back. Even though it was a pretty sad season 3, I think it was still one of MTV's biggest hits. I know The Hills is and I think it's a pretty similar viewership. I just want one more trip inside the bubble, but I think the community was getting pretty sick of the show and the way it was painting what was really at one point a funky artist town and turning it into the poster child for overpriveledge debauchery.
    Just one more formal, cabo trip, prom and walk on the beach......that's all a small town girl in the so often cold northeast can ask for....

i miss it the other day

CCL

Nicole Scherzinger, the only recognizable member of the Pussycat Dolls, loosened up her buttons and went for a ride on the back of her boyfriend, "Laguna Beach's" Talan Torriero (what?!), during a Hawaiian getaway this weekend.
    I misread "buttocks" for "buttons." I didn't want to know what exactly loosening up her buttocks entailed for Nicole.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

do you think the "newport" show wil be just as good as laguna?

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2392403;
    Those LB kids can weasel there way into anywhere. I saw a picture of Stephen dating that girl from Heroes and now this.

TMZ
    Wow, she is too hot to be with that kid. Is he even 21 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2409154;
    Wow, she is too hot to be with that kid. Is he even 21 yet?
    I think he's 21, but I think she is only 16. They have been together awhile, before Heroes aired. They were together on the Mtv New Year's Eve show. I was waiting for Stephen to give her a big kiss, but all he did was give her a hug. Vanessa Minillo and Nick Lachey were on the same show, and they didn't come up for air at midnight. Stephen was also a regular on One Tree Hill for awhile this year.

+ Reply to Thread