+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

so anyone know if there is going to be a season 4?
    i hope so

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKittyHead;2144400;
    Anyone happen to know where I could find a list of all the songs that were used for the season 3 final episode?
    http://www.lagunabeach-music.com/

Maybe Rocky will narrate. She seems to be the most liked of all the girls from season 3. But perhaps she might be too nice for it, Cami and Kyndra, while annoying and silly and petty and downright mean, could be entertaining (I can't believe I am even thinking it myself). I like Tessa. I want to like Tessa. But she was not the best voice over in LB history.
    It's amazing that Alex could turn himself around so much in my eyes over just a few short episodes. I admitt, I could be a little blinded by my rosey outlook on romance and the oh and ah of it all at times, but he really seemed just totally different. He seemed really sincere. I at least wanted to believe him. I think Rocky did an amazing job making him work a little bit for her. But seriously, could you have resisted that when you were in highschool? If you could, you are better than me, thats for sure.

On Wikipedia it says Rocky and Tessa are no longer friends, does anyone know why? Im in Canada and the season isnt over yet do they stop being friends before the season is over?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by So.Cynical;2150512;
    On Wikipedia it says Rocky and Tessa are no longer friends, does anyone know why? Im in Canada and the season isnt over yet do they stop being friends before the season is over?
    That's so sad...why are high school girls so bitchy to each other? :nono

More in the way of bitchiness in Laguna....
    I'm including a scan of Tessa's story in Seventeen about the friend who abandoned her.
    It made me love her 20x more.
    The gist of the story is that she basically had acne, and got a perscription to clear it up, and had an allergic reaction that kept her in the hospital for three weeks. They had to cut off her hair and stuff.
    Sounds horrible - but my girl Tessa is strong.

WhAt are your thoughts?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    In that SEVENTEEN article GossipGirlANTM posted, Tessa referred to Rocky as her best friend...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That's one of the girls that's now tight with Lexie, and if i remember correctly, she was also at their lunch during the last ep.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

At least we finally know what her illness was. They never mentioned it on the show.
    Wasn't the one friend who came to see her Chase?

I am sad to see that Rocky and Tessa may not be friends any more. I couldn't stand Breanna.

Awesome article, wasnt Tessa's friend that dumped her Kyndra?

+ Reply to Thread