+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2676116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

For people in Canada who else absolutely loves the aftershow with Jessi and Dan, thats the main reason I still watch the show, I dont care for the season 3 cast that much, except for Rocky.
    But the aftershow makes it worth watching.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Can anyone tell me what happened during the last 15 minutes? I saw up to the part where Tessa and Rocky are talking and Tessa looked upset (about Breana?), but after that I missed it all... Did Rocky and Alex decide to try to date while he was in college? Did Cameron hook up with Jessica (again)?

I thought Kyndra was really super bossy and annoying to Cameron at the graduation and at the party at his house...she was sooooooo whiny and annoying.

I don't think MTV is going to have Tessa narrate it again next season. I think they're probably going to want someone with a little more energy. They might give it to one of the mean girls (Cami?) to give it some more "attitude."

Quote Originally Posted by So.Cynical;2143688;
    For people in Canada who else absolutely loves the aftershow with Jessi and Dan, thats the main reason I still watch the show, I dont care for the season 3 cast that much, except for Rocky.
    But the aftershow makes it worth watching.
    Did anyone watch the AFTER SHOW...my computer kept freezing up...is Rocky and Alex still together? I know they asked that ? but I did not hear the answer. And I was surprise to see Rocky and Breanna sitting together...even though I know they have officially made-up...but where was Tessa???

I had no idea Cami and Kyndra were Juniors. It seemed sad at times. Cameron seemed sad saying goodbye to everyone and calling Jessica to just talk. BTW: what was THAT dress she had on....? And did you notice that dress Cami wore to graduation....? UGH....!!!

Someone sad Tessa is "so full of herself"....I never got that impression...did anyone else!!!

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know if Rocky & Alex are still a couple?

i cant believe the season is over already
    it seems like it went by soo fast
    i still remember kyndra and cameron hooking up in the first episode
    i hope there filming season four

Make Love To Your TV SuperKittyHead's Avatar

Songs from finale

Anyone happen to know where I could find a list of all the songs that were used for the season 3 final episode?

FORT Fanatic
    Could it be? Could Jessica have actually grown a spine and seen that she doesn't need every skeezy boy that slides up next to her? Congratulations, Jessica!

I feel bad that Tessa is losing Rocky. Girl needs to graduate and get to college quick and make new friends. I don't think she'll be the narrator next season either, but God, I hope it's not Cami or Kyndra. Those girls are rough.

Alex got really cute and sweet at the end of the finale. I hope he and Rocky are either able to make it work or don't have a terrible breakup. They seem like they genuinely like each other and it would suck if their friendship was ruined, too.

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beki;2143740;
    Does anyone know if Rocky & Alex are still a couple?
    That's what I want to know.

momrek06 I did get the impression last night that Tessa was "full of it" the way she just left Rocky like that after she told her she was having lunch with the other girl. Maybe I'm to old but all I know is life is way too short to hold on to grudges or play silly little mind games. It took alot courage for Brenna? to ask for forgiveness. Sometimes we go around with alot of things left unsaid, like we're afraid to talk to one another. That was the perfect opportunity for Tessa to open up and talk to Rocky about her concerns and fears. The girl may in fact "hate" her. But at that age somebody could look at you the "wrong" way and they would sight that as a reason not to speak. People are fickle and change their minds at the drop of a hat, my point is they should all get together, have a "real" talk (not sugar coat or dance around the bush) because it means so much to Rocky. And just like her mom said, "if she loves you, she'll understand."
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I still don't buy alex' affection and think it's all just to be on tv. I don't put it beyond him to have some college chick on the side. I hate jessica's dress, made her look hippier.

The eps didn't bode too well for Tessa. I too went to the new crappy mtv site and i didn't catch the after party.

eta: apperantly, rocky and whatshisface are still together.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

here in Canada next week is the Cabo episode and I cant wait.
    And Jessi and Dan are back from the Laguna pool party cant wait!

+ Reply to Thread