+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2575115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2132449;
    All I am trying to see is when do we find out for sure who Chase is kissing in the opening credits. Does he take her to the prom? Who is it!? I like seeing how they couple up and the reasons why they go with their dates. Unfortunately if this season is like previous years, we get very little prom info/action.
    They were talking about that on the Aftershow up in Canada this week.
    They showed a still and said it was Tyler and Kyndra kissing, not Chase at all.
    I couldn't really tell from the still as they didn't zoom in close enough, but they were convinced.
    Once they pointed it out it did rather look like Tyler's hair in silhouette.
    Last edited by fluff; 11-10-2006 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2136156;
    I couldn't really tell from the still as they didn't zoom in close enough, but they were convinced.
    And I think we all have said or thought the girl was a blonde with long hair....hmmm....I never stared that much at the dude as I just assumed it was Chase....so maybe it is Tyler after-all....

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2136156;
    Thank you. I assumed from the spikey hair that it was Chase. (Maybe Chase and Tessa will get together! It could happen!) It makes me wonder though why Kyndra and Tyler got that primo spot at the end. They are a particularly vomit inducing couple!

Question is LB airing the same episode at the same time in both Canada and America?
    I live in Canada and I dont really care for the show that much but I love watching the aftershow with Jessi and Dan and thats mostly why I watch it.

I think we're at least a couple of episodes behind in Canada, from what I can gather from reading this thread.
    Last week we saw the bonfire episode where Alex finished with Raquel.
    I can't remember much of what will be happening in this weeks show from the preview, but this is the episode where Alex calls Raquel a slut.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2141385;
    I think we're at least a couple of episodes behind in Canada, from what I can gather from reading this thread.
    Last week we saw the bonfire episode where Alex finished with Raquel.
    I can't remember much of what will be happening in this weeks show from the preview, but this is the episode where Alex calls Raquel a slut.
    Yeah, in the States I think we're two episodes ahead of that. Next week we get the season finale.

I wonder if Rocky and Alex are still together and, if so, how she feels about seeing him hit on Lexie and her friend (right after he broke up with her) AND calling Rocky a slut...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2141453;
    Yeah, in the States I think we're two episodes ahead of that. Next week we get the season finale.

I wonder if Rocky and Alex are still together and, if so, how she feels about seeing him hit on Lexie and her friend (right after he broke up with her) AND calling Rocky a slut...
    I believe it is actually THIS week, (TOMORROW night) that we will have the final episode.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2142224;
    I believe it is actually THIS week, (TOMORROW night) that we will have the final episode.
    yes, absolutely. I forget about days/times sometimes!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2142689;
    yes, absolutely. I forget about days/times sometimes!
    Hope you didn't forget to watch the 2 eps last week.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2143128;
    Hope you didn't forget to watch the 2 eps last week.
    Hey you young whipper snapper...it's a good thing I adore you!

+ Reply to Thread