+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2474114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2126430;
    Tonights epi wasn't all that great...I was expecting a lot more drama...Next week looks better though...Don't take him back Rocky...

I hope she doesn't take him back as I think she can do so much better!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Cabo was lame this season;
    we dont need to see anymore kyndra/tyler drama
    proms coming up, should be good
    i think i may use dereks way of asking lexie to prom

FORT Newbie
    What way did he use?

All I am trying to see is when do we find out for sure who Chase is kissing in the opening credits. Does he take her to the prom? Who is it!? I like seeing how they couple up and the reasons why they go with their dates. Unfortunately if this season is like previous years, we get very little prom info/action.

Quote Originally Posted by Darellwins;2131494;
    What way did he use?
    from the clips, it looks like derek asks lexie if they want to go to the movies and usually where it has the title names at the theater, like "Curious George Starring Will Farrell" Derek put "Prom starring Lexie and Derek" Smooth

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2132449;
    All I am trying to see is when do we find out for sure who Chase is kissing in the opening credits. Does he take her to the prom? Who is it!? I like seeing how they couple up and the reasons why they go with their dates. Unfortunately if this season is like previous years, we get very little prom info/action.
    me to i was wodnering that. my guess, and probably everyones guess is it's Tessa

What was going on with Tessa and Chase in his bed tonight? They were both saying the only people they trust in the world is each other.....Thats sounds like a hookup may be near.

Im glad this season is coming to an end. I look forward to next season provided Rocky becomes friends with Breanna thats a storyline(Bre, Rocky, Tessa). Maybe Cami will get some action and Im sure Jessica will have nothing else better to do than hang out with High School kids on TV. Hey maybe J-Wahl will finally get over LC and make an appearance...maybe even narrate the whole thing....

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2133685;
    me to i was wodnering that. my guess, and probably everyones guess is it's Tessa

The only thing that throws me off is the girl looks blonde in the credits (at elast to me) and we saw him getting ready for prom, but that big group picture didn't make it clear who he was with.

I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I think Chase's band kind of sucks. The drummer is pretty good, but I don't like Chase's vocals.

Can someone tell me when Derek and Lexie hooked up. The LAST episode I thought he was just breaking up with Tessa and then went to CABO and was making eye contact and ultimately kissing Breanna and then the next episode DEREK is asking Lexie to the Prom and Breanna and Derek are like ugly to each other. I remember Lexie and Breanna discussing Breanna's new relationship with Derek and she did not care if Tessa knew...so when exactly between all these episodes did Derek and Lexie hook up.

That Derek is a player for sure. These episodes were basically Kyndra-free.
    Ya, Chase is just soooo loud and screammmming....

I had no idea they were having back to back episodes. NEAT!
    Next week is the final episode. I saw Jessica in one of the clips and it appears that Rocky/Breanna/Tessa situation will be interesing.

And I think Alex is being really sweet to Rocky!!!

two episodes :]
    prom was good;
    open air stero good too;
    season finale next week. bummer
    just cant wait for the marathons :]

+ Reply to Thread