+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

All of the people in the opening credits on the show except Kelan (who?) are juniors, so they can definitely get another season out of them. The only problem is this show is just getting so weak. They seem to be digging into the bottom of the barrel to get any kind of plot going. Or they just do retreads of the previous seasons.

Next week is Cabo: it looks like the drama is Breana hooks up w/Derek and Kyndra and Tyler fight. Gee that's new.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2117785;
    I was reading they're doing another season of Laguna...Supposed to start production in Dec....I don't know if I can handle another season of Cami and Kyndra badmouthing everyone, or the guys acting like idiots...
    I hope not, what a waste of a timeslot. Then again, MTV shows these days are just plain horrible.

LB 1 & 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LB3

I can't seem to like anyone except Rocky and even the supposed drama queens are boring to me. Tessa seems sweet and all, but as a narrator, she can't be anymore dull and lifeless. Cameron is a clone of Jason, Kyndra is trying to be the next Kristin, Cami's just her minion, Breanna is dumb as a rock, and everyone else is nonexistent.

Also, the down to earth guy that gets the shaft? Trey >>>>>>>>>> Chase Why? Without Trey creating that fundraiser last season, we wouldn't have the best episode of LB2 and arguably of the entire franchise: LC brushing off Jason, who looked like he was gonna cry and Talan's comedic performance as a singer. It was comedy right?

ETA: As big of a baffoon Jason is, he was fun to make fun of on a weekly basis from being an incoherent boob to that deep thought provoking date with LC. Cameron fails!

L.A. Times article reporting a fourth season of LB and interviews with Cami and Kyndra can be found here
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Looks like Breanna and Derek hook up next week in Mexico. Not to be too mean or anything, but those two would have butt ugly kids! (I don't like Breanna 'cause she's mean to Rocky and I don't like Derek 'cause he was indifferent to Tessa--like he can do better? Obviously not...)

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5;2107524;
    Oh, and what is with Cam's friend? He's like the ugly friend that wants to sabatoge any relationship because he can't get someone of his own.
    Yeah, kind of like Cedric

While I still watch whenever I can catch an episode or two, I am not nearly as in to this one as I was with the previous two installments of the show. I liked the Hills because I love Lauren. I know she is dating the Jenner lad, as did Kristin months ago, but I hear they met because Heidi is dating his best friend and it sort of happened. I hope we will see more of it on the Hills season 2. Also Stephen, yes that Stephen, has apparently been dating that Haiden girl from Bring It On Again and Again and again (okay, maybe not the official title) and that new show Heros. They have been together for about six months it seems. Those LB alums are really taking the spotlight by storm. Oh yeah! and I saw Deater in some movie recently. It was pretty low budget....what was it?.....Aces or something, about these three smart girls who play (and win) poker. I couldn't believe it! But I am sure it was him.

Tonights epi wasn't all that great...I was expecting a lot more drama...Next week looks better though...Don't take him back Rocky...

The Cabo ep was so lame, but this whole season is lame. Kyndra hooks up w/Tyler and ditches Cameron, then Tyler ditches Kyndra to hook up w/some random chick. Breanna and Derek have one kiss and then Breanna decides that she is going to "force" Lexie to hook up with Kelan. Lexie basically screams no way and Kelan is standing right there. These kids are scarily stupid.

^ Thanks for the recrap, now I don't have to watch.

Tessa is getting somewhat boring. I like her because she seems like a decent sort of a girl, not into all that namecalling and drama like Kyndra and Cami, but she is dull. So was Derek, what an awful pairing!

Seems like these guys are trying to play the stud because the cameras are there. But I could not understand why Rocky's ex felt the need to call her a slut. That was not cool, nor was the way he started telling everyone she was crazy. That sucked. And he SEEMED like a good guy up till then.

Now he's just another guy trying to play the girls for the camera. Wonder what would have happened if there had been no show, no cameras there to make these guys act like such dorks?

Poor Rocky, yeah it looks like he's gonna try to get her back.

And Cabo was dead boring, the last two seasons really were better.

Anybody know when the new season of the Hills is gonna start?

lily

eta: I think sometimes I just watch this show because I love the beach scenes and the scenery.

+ Reply to Thread