+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candor;2111937;
    Watching this confirms what my mama always told me: boys this age are just really immature.
    And girls take it out on each other, instead of the boys that are being horrible to them! (Your mama was very smart!)

I FINALLY watched this season. I caught the marathon over the weekend and watched most of the episodes. I never could get myself into it as I liked the original cast and with only Jessica returning back in an actual role, it was enough to discourage me from watching.

Is it possible for the guys to actually be less attractive, both physically and mentally, than the previous group of guys? I heard Chase is likeable and down to earth, but I don't even remember seeing him in the episodes besides the opening credits. Cameron and his poor man fugly version of Cedric, are pigs! They make Jason look tame.....okay, maybe not.

The girls aren't much better, Kyndra is trying to be the next Kristin or something except she isn't even half as attractive or interesting. Furthermore, I can't tell if that's just a fake tan or excessively thick makeup she's got on her face. Either way, it makes her look dreafully fake.

Also, someone mentioned that Cami reminds them of Jessica...yup....the boobs sure look familiar. Although, I haven't seen any angles yet of them sagging like Jessica's. Speaking of which, its no surprise that she remains just as pathetic as before. Clinging onto yet, another player, who is actually not as attractive as Jason. Which is SAD. Furthermore, what is he? A junior? senior? Hasn't Jessica found anything in junior college, assuming she actually goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2113464;
    The girls aren't much better, Kyndra is trying to be the next Kristin or something except she isn't even half as attractive or interesting. Furthermore, I can't tell if that's just a fake tan or excessively thick makeup she's got on her face. Either way, it makes her look dreafully fake.
    She reminds me of a witch 'cause her nose and profile is so pointy. Plus, she's mean, which helps fuel the image. I'm sure that if she were nice to other people, she'd appear more attractive. (Maybe not.)

Also, someone mentioned that Cami reminds them of Jessica...yup....the boobs sure look familiar. Although, I haven't seen any angles yet of them sagging like Jessica's. Speaking of which, its no surprise that she remains just as pathetic as before. Clinging onto yet, another player, who is actually not as attractive as Jason. Which is SAD. Furthermore, what is he? A junior? senior? Hasn't Jessica found anything in junior college, assuming she actually goes?
    That was me. Just in the opening sequence when she's in the pool--looks like Jessica to me. I think the backstory on Jessica is that she skipped grades when she was younger so she's actually only a year older than Cameron (barf!). But still, I agree--isn't there a dating pool in college/junior college that she can tap into? Oh, wait--she wouldn't be televised then so why bother? Personally, I'd be humilated being treated like that by anyone, much less a high school twerp who thinks he's all that but really isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2111323;
    I don't get that either. I think Chase is cute and down to earth. Why in the h*ll isn't Tessa going after him? Is he not interested? They seem so sweet together . . . Why O Why?!?!
    I wish they would date too. Tessa's birthday ep., they showed that she would like to date him, but he is too interested in his music for a girlfriend. And I got the feeling that he only likes her like a sister. They have also sadly hit that "they have been friends too long." For him to see her as a great catch for himself

It's really disappointing. Tessa, Rocky, and Chase seem to be the only decent people on the show. I really want them to do well and find people who deserve them. And to be around people who aren't so fake.

I can't wait for the others to grow up (many years down the road), then turn around and watch the show over. So they can see how vile they are.

So talking to someone of the opposite sex constitutes as being a "slut." I'll mark this down in my ever growing Laguna Beach Dictionary.

Pathetic, especially coming from the same person who started getting girl's phone numbers right after dumping his girlfriend and in front of her face too. Also, that scene felt like it was ripped right outta LB1 when Stephen went on his little diatribe about Kristin being a slut.

SOMEBODY ANYBODY....please tell me what happened last night....I did not get a chance to see it and I was so wondering what that scene was with ROCKY (from the previews) looking so distraught and almost sick to her stomach ...she appeared to be all dressed up....!!!

THANKS EVERYONE

Alex is a straight up ahole for calling a Rocky a slut...She was hanging out with Nick at Chase's concert just trying to have a good time...Alex didn't like that too much, but was staring her down all night and when he couldn't take it anymore and left...Then Rocky comes outside like she's looking for him and then she hears him call her a slut and proceeds to break down...But earlier in the episode Alex calls up Rachel and Lexie and invites them to the concert with him...When Rachel gets off the phone, she and Lexie talk about how shady Alex is about how when he was at the bonfire and broke up with Rocky and came straight over and started flirting and getting numbers...The funny thing about that is that Alex got stood up...Neither Rachel or Lexie showed up...
    Guys in high school are such morons when they get together and talk...There is always one guy trying to sabotage things when there friend is in a relationship...Nick did it with Cam about Jessica; Nick and Cam (but I think Kyndra had a hand in this one too) did it with Derek about Tessa; Alex's friends did it with Rocky...

And why is Breanna even on the show...They barely even show her and she's not even cute...

But the episode is on mtv overdrive if you want to watch it, momrek06...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2117237;
    When Rachel gets off the phone, she and Lexie talk about how shady Alex is about how when he was at the bonfire and broke up with Rocky and came straight over and started flirting and getting numbers...The funny thing about that is that Alex got stood up...Neither Rachel or Lexie showed up...
    Well that's good to know. I wish they had those convictions when he asked them for their #'s at the bonfire--it would've been funny if they gave him their dad's #'s or for their boyfriends (if they have any). But it's nice to know that they knew he was a sleaze and stood him up. LOVE IT! He got his comeupance.

I really hate why guys (and girls) call girls "sluts" when they're just being friendly. Alex obviously is one of those arses who doesn't want his ex to EVER look at, talk to, or have any contact with any other male EVER. But he can do whatever he wants.

It did remind me of Stephen/Kristin. But Kirstin is a tougher cookie than Rocky and just dismissed him with "whatever." Poor Rocky took his nasty, mean spirited comments to heart.

Alex = jackarse!

I think Rocky was trying to make Alex jealous, and it worked, Alex was just too much of a jerk, to admit that he lost BIG TIME, stupid immature jerk.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I was reading they're doing another season of Laguna...Supposed to start production in Dec....I don't know if I can handle another season of Cami and Kyndra badmouthing everyone, or the guys acting like idiots...

+ Reply to Thread