+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2110026;
    Alex is an immature stupid jerk, who probably just wants the goodies without the relationship, and listening to his other jerky friend.
    Totally agree. I thought he was in college but apparently he's a senior in h.s. In the previews for next week's episode, he's calling Rocky a slut 'cause she's on a date with someone else (Nick?) or something. What a jerk. SHE's a slut? What's he then? He breaks up with Rocky at the bonfire and then tries to hook up with Lexie and her ugly little friend while Rocky's watching (although MTV could've edited that little scenario to make it to look that way). He has the personality of a potato. Mr. Monotone. Ugh--such a tool! (BTW, Lexie's kind of cute, but looks like her nose job has been botched.)

As for Derrick--he's fugly, too. I really find it hard to believe that these are the cutest/most desireable boys in Laguna. Our grocery store has teenage boys bagging our groceries that are better looking than these idiots. I think the only guys I like on that show are Chase and Kelan 'cause they don't seem to be cruel just for the sake of being cruel.

Also, it annoyed me how Cami was complaining about how much she hated the sand and the beach. Or was that Kyndra? Idiots. Don't go if you hate it that much. I can't stand people who show up just to complain about how much they don't want to be there...

It's one thing to be young and stupid and only have one or two people know about it...like back when I was young. It would be horrible to be young and stupid and have the whole world watching and snarking about it. These kids must have thick skins. It just doesn't seem to bother them to have everyone know what ninnies they are.

Well its offical, LC is taking Kristen's sloppy seconds again...LC and Brody are indeed dating...LC is pathectic, with all the men in LA she just so happens to start dating him, too funny...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2110319;
    Well its offical, LC is taking Kristen's sloppy seconds again...LC and Brody are indeed dating...LC is pathectic, with all the men in LA she just so happens to start dating him, too funny...
    Ya, if she had headed to Paris like she was offered the opportunity she would have definitely undoubtedly found love over there with someone other than high school leftovers...

Come on, LC, smart UP!

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce;2110268;
    It's one thing to be young and stupid and only have one or two people know about it...like back when I was young. It would be horrible to be young and stupid and have the whole world watching and snarking about it. These kids must have thick skins. It just doesn't seem to bother them to have everyone know what ninnies they are.
    I think that for them, humiliation is a small price to pay for their 15 minutes of fame. I'm sure they all think this show is going to launch them into A-list Hollywood careers!

Those damned LB's are always saying gnarly.
    They use "gnarly" like Smurfs use the word "smurf" - an all-purpose word that means anything and everything you want it to.
    I have to say it's quite annoying.
    As for Alex?
    What a lil' B*tch.
    And as far as I'm concerned, he had NO RIGHT, WHATSOEVER to call Rocky a slut when his little manwh*re self was asking for Lexie and her friends number 2 minutes after he and Rocky broke up.
    Rocky, girl - You are SOOO much better off without him.
    As for Tessa and Derek - I want my girl Tessa to be happy - SO WHY ISN"T SHE GOING OUT WITH CHASE YET?!?!!?
    Thos two will forever bewilder me.
    Can't wait for the next ep!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

laguna marathon
    all ten episodes :]

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2110932;
    As for Tessa and Derek - I want my girl Tessa to be happy - SO WHY ISN"T SHE GOING OUT WITH CHASE YET?!?!!?
    Thos two will forever bewilder me.
    Can't wait for the next ep!
    I don't get that either. I think Chase is cute and down to earth. Why in the h*ll isn't Tessa going after him? Is he not interested? They seem so sweet together . . . Why O Why?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2111323;
    I don't get that either. I think Chase is cute and down to earth. Why in the h*ll isn't Tessa going after him? Is he not interested? They seem so sweet together . . . Why O Why?!?!
    Apparently they dated when they were in junior high or sophomores or something like that. And now they're just friends. I don't get it either--the way MTV edits the scenes, you can see them kind of gazing at each other longingly whenever they're in shots together. But who knows, if they were dating, maybe he'd treat her horribly, too. All the boys on this show seem to think that treating girls badly is an acceptable form of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2111419;
    All the boys on this show seem to think that treating girls badly is an acceptable form of behavior.
    This show is kind of like revisiting high school with an adult's perspective. When I was in high school I always assumed that guys acted the way they did because I wasn't cute enough or skinny enough or ... pick a flaw. Watching this confirms what my mama always told me: boys this age are just really immature.

+ Reply to Thread