+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Newbie
    Rocky and Tessa have it bad. They seem like such cool girls. These people are so mean it makes me wonder why I like it so much. Reminds me of MY high school... but I guess that's why I watch it.

Alex is retarded...He breaks up with Rocky, then 2 seconds later he's getting girls phone numbers, then has the nerve to try and call Rocky a slut because she's moving on, not sitting at home moping like he probably thought she would...He's a complete moron, but than again most of the people on the show are complete morons and don't have a mind of there own expect for Rocky and Tessa...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Alex has no emotions. When he and Rocky were on their Valentine's day, he sounded like a bored robot talking...

rocky is getting on my nerves. she thinks she a a shrink and all, "we need to talk to our boys.." "we can change.." blah blah blah
    i really dislike her. im glad alex dumped her. i think he's gonna go for lexie

I really don't think this is an attractive cast...and I mean that from both appearance and personality points of view. Kendra and Cami both look like horses (particularly in the mouth areas) and they act like the back end of said animals. Does Cami even have a role on the show other than to occassionally show off the sisters or look like a fool in Kendras shadow?

None of the guys are even remotely good looking. It's almost like no females have ever been interested in them and now there are a few and they aren't sure how to handle the situation. They think they have to sample all the offering just because they are there but don't know how to juggle it all. They are like foolish oafs who don't know how to actually date or have a girlfriend. They are like little dogs who haven't grown into their big feet yet so they are tripping over themselves and looking all clumsy. The only people they can really communicate with and carry on a long term relationship with are the other guys.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99;2108869;
    I think Alex just wants attention and be on a television show. It seems to be like he is a fame whore. I bet you that he only dated Rocky to be on the show and to get to know everyone else that is on the show so he can get more screen time.
    That is exatcly the impression he have me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    They're just jealous and insecure and suffer from the Queen Bee syndrome. Instead of trying to make themselves into productive, self sufficient human beings, they make themselves feel better by belittling other girls. Cami spending $4,000 at a boutique is ridiculous and I blame her indulgent parents for raising such a clueless little brat. (Does anyone else think that in the opening credits when they show Cami in the pool (I think with shades on), she looks a lot like Jessica? Which is funny 'cause in real life she's not nearly as pretty as Jessica.)
    From Junior high through high school, everything was so superficial and unfortunately it still is. In the case of the beachers their parents totally perpetuate all of that. Who the hell spends 4k in one store, nonchalantly? Without blinking an eye? Someone who obviously doesn't have to worry about paying off their visa bill. Someone who wont be paying their visa bill.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Hey Everyone...help explain something to me..Alex mentioned not wanting to be in a "narly" relationship with Rocky...what does that mean...he said it to Rocky first when they were on the beach at the beginning of the episode and then when he was having lunch with his friend, they were discussing Rocky and he said it again..."NARLY" or something like that...please explain to an old lady who really does love watching these reality shows...

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2109801;
    Hey Everyone...help explain something to me..Alex mentioned not wanting to be in a "narly" relationship with Rocky...what does that mean...he said it to Rocky first when they were on the beach at the beginning of the episode and then when he was having lunch with his friend, they were discussing Rocky and he said it again..."NARLY" or something like that...please explain to an old lady who really does love watching these reality shows...
    Alex is an immature stupid jerk, who probably just wants the goodies without the relationship, and listening to his other jerky friend.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I think Rocky is the prettiest girl on the show.

And Cami is the fugliest. Hehe.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2109801;

I think gnarly means "serious" in that context. He doesn't want to be serious and tied down; have to answer to her.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread