+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Regular
    I haven't posted this season, that I can remember! But I've been wanting to say that I can't believe how ugly the "popular" girls are (LC's sis,, Kendra, Cami). They are really fugly. Lexi is cute but not on much. Rocky and Tessa are cuter and none are really hot.

FORT Regular
    Oh, and what is with Cam's friend? He's like the ugly friend that wants to sabatoge any relationship because he can't get someone of his own.

FORT Regular
    And Kendra and Cami are just so not attractive in any way, inside or out. Personality sucks. Why are they on and I can't believe they are the most popular girls.

OKAY who else found this episode so saddd...Alex breaking up with Rocky but what I thought was most interesting was Alex telling her how she is always pressuring him...truthfully I never saw that side of her...

Then Tessa and Derek seemed rather cold to each other...

Then the bon-fire...everyone just talks about everyone behind everyone's back...

This is the meanest LB I have seen so far...

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5;2107524;
    Oh, and what is with Cam's friend? He's like the ugly friend that wants to sabatoge any relationship because he can't get someone of his own.
    In the previews for NEXT week, I think he(ugly friend) starts dating Rocky...and then it appears that Alex is saying horrible things about Rocky...

Like I said in my above post...these are the meanest kids to each other...yak yak yak

Alex sucks I never hated anyone just thier character, but he sucks royally, what an immature, nasty slug. Rocky you deserve bettter, and good luck to the girl who has him next, he can flirt with Lexi in the front of Rocky and not care, but when she gets on with her life he calls her a slut. What a pig, he makes Cameron look kind of good.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I think Alex just wants attention and be on a television show. It seems to be like he is a fame whore. I bet you that he only dated Rocky to be on the show and to get to know everyone else that is on the show so he can get more screen time.

We only just got the Winter Formal episode up in Canada so I should really stay out of this thread as I'm spoiling the show for myself

I thought Alex and Rocky seemed like the most normal (actually, only normal) couple out of the bunch.
    I really like Rocky and it's a shame to hear that Alex is being so mean to her.
    Is Breanna ever in the show?
    I didn't see hide nor hair of her during the Winter Formal episode.

Can't stand Tyler and his complete obsession with money.
    Can he mention anything without blatantly stating how much it cost or at least referencing how expensive it was?

I'd have retracted my offer to Kelan if I were Lexie seeing as how under-whelmed he was about taking to her to the dance

Breanna and Lexie aren't even a part of the show it seems. Even Chase. He was there for a bit in the start but now he's invisible too.
    I think that Rocky and Tessa deserve better than those guys.
    As usual, I still can't stand Kyndra and Cami. I don't get their hatred towards every other girl. They suck!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2108891;
    I don't get their hatred towards every other girl. They suck!
    They're just jealous and insecure and suffer from the Queen Bee syndrome. Instead of trying to make themselves into productive, self sufficient human beings, they make themselves feel better by belittling other girls. Cami spending $4,000 at a boutique is ridiculous and I blame her indulgent parents for raising such a clueless little brat. (Does anyone else think that in the opening credits when they show Cami in the pool (I think with shades on), she looks a lot like Jessica? Which is funny 'cause in real life she's not nearly as pretty as Jessica.)

I also don't get these young high school girls dating these college boys. I get the feeling these college boys are just dating them so they can get some face time on TV. The girls may be immature, but they are young. The boys are just tools.

Cameron and his fugly, nasty friend Nick (is that his name?) are probably the worst. Too scared to admit he likes Jessica, so he makes fun of her to anyone who'll listen. He also lies about hooking up with other girls and then accuses her of being paranoid to throw her off track. He's going to be fat one day--you can already tell how puffy that kid is. I know I'm being mean about a kid half my age--but he is a brat and not a nice boy.

If I was Tessa and my boyfriend was hanging out with all these girls who were so obviously mean to me, I would dump him so fast. The way they treated her at the BBQ was beyond rude. They were malicious and deserve to be smacked.

If I were the parents of these kids (Cameron, Kyndra, Cami etc.) and I saw how my kids were behaving, I'd be mortified and think about sending these brats off to military school. They need a dose of humility. They're so fortunate to have all this money and they do nothing to give back to society. I know, I know--they're just kids. But I want to see some of these lame-o's hosting a bake sale or even a car wash to benefit someone other than themselves.

+ Reply to Thread