+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if anyone else felt this way also, but my first impression of Tyler (Kyndra's b-friend) was that he was gay . . . not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was just wondering if I was the only one who got that vibe or if anyone else did, too. Oh and yes, Tessa is a very cute girl - Kyndra and Cami, not so much. Maybe it's their meanness that makes them so ugly : P

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slocalgirl View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find pictures and bios of this season's cast? I don't have cable, so I'm living through your posts.

Also, I saw one episode. Kyndra isn't very pretty, she way overdoes her appearance like someone twice her age would. Cami is so ridiculously annoying I can't stand it. I feel bad for Jessica, but really just want to knock some sense into her.
    http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/laguna_b...ach/cast.jhtml
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Lexie is by far the hottest one. Too bad she's shallow and mean.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmie06 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else felt this way also, but my first impression of Tyler (Kyndra's b-friend) was that he was gay . . . not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was just wondering if I was the only one who got that vibe or if anyone else did, too. Oh and yes, Tessa is a very cute girl - Kyndra and Cami, not so much. Maybe it's their meanness that makes them so ugly : P
    Tyler is a prat and his sister Nikki (?) is a little witch, too. Not that I'm a fan of Kyndra or anything, but why is she dating this old dude (4 years is a big age difference in their age range) and what does he do? Is he in college? If so, is it community college, since he appears to be home all the time?

As for Kyndra, what's her deal--going to the dance and telling Cameron that she loves him?

They're weird.

I have been unable to watch this show for a couple of weeks. I was so excited for it, but I have been letting myself miss it and telling myself I will catch it in re-runs but never do. That would have never happened with the previous two seasons. I wish the Hills was still on. I miss Lauren.

Kelan is SOOO hot. AND he's real, he's a musician, he rather eat Taco Bell than take you to an expensive restaurant where they serve overpriced snails (I'm down with that), he's not self-absorbed, he's got that shy guy thing going on (I love that) AND he's hot (Did I mention that already?!?! ). Sometimes the LB girls are stupid. Why chase after the Michelin man Cameron when you have a babe like Kelan on your hands?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru View Post
    Lexie is by far the hottest one. Too bad she's shallow and mean.
    I'll agree as far as the regular girls in the opening credits, but overall out of all the girls ever shown, I'll take Nikki, Tyler's sister.

I think tyler is embarassed to be dating kyndra. His reaction to her saying it was weird that he was in collage and she was still in highschool. It was almost like he was all embarassed because here is this college dood and he is dating a little high school girl.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie06 View Post
    Yes! Super gay. And a total jerk. Not that Kyndra doesn't deserve it. She's like Kristen only minus the personality and comedy.

Also.. why does everyone dislike Rocky so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Yes! Super gay. And a total jerk. Not that Kyndra doesn't deserve it. She's like Kristen only minus the personality and comedy.

Also.. why does everyone dislike Rocky so much?
    I know, I love Rocky, and I don't get why I seem to be the only one. Love that she doesn't put up with other people's BS , and that she cares about those around her so much. One of the only cool kids in Laguna if you ask me.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

+ Reply to Thread