+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
    Revisiting the subject of Cami, she is the ugly best friend of the pretty girl, which is probably why Kyndra likes her - there's no competition!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! And you know I was wondering why Kyndra tolerated Cami and it is the "no competition" theory...PERFECT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    In the song at the beginning of the show, isn't the last scene of Chase kissing some blonde girl, but it's kind of shadowy so you can't tell for sure who it was? I just feel sorry for Tessa everytime I see that last scene, even if it is in my imagination.

I am going to look for that for sure Wed night...and I like TESSA so much. She seems like such a sweetie.

The reason Kyndra and Cami are friends is that they have known eachother for many years and grew up with eachother even though Kyndra was friends with Tessa too a long time ago
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

FORT Fanatic
    Do people really think Kyndra is pretty? I don't think she's very pretty at all - she just looks like she puts a lot of money into her appearance. When you're 17 years old, you should be naturally pretty. Let the heavy make-up, fake hair, and that crap come when you're older. If you're really pretty, you would still be pretty if you were poor - it shouldn't necessitate a heavy financial investment to get you to the point where high school boys will boink you.

I always thought LB was the most retarded looking show, and I refused to ever watch an episode. I was working at home this weekend and caught 3 episodes of this season, and I found myself sitting slackjawed and staring at the tv - cheering for Rocky/Tessa/Jessica, and laughing at the idiots who are Kyndra and Cami. WTF?? How on earth did I finally get sucked into this show? I thought my friends who watched were idiots - turns out they were right - this crap is addictive.

Yup suffering with LB addiction. What was with tonight? Was Kelan suppose to be showing some interest in Lexie? I was confused by that whole dinner! And then Kelan seeming so rude when he would not get off his cell!

Then that whole Breanna/Rocky debacle?? Breanna getting all emotional telling Rocky how disappointed she was with their relationship and then Rocky deciding to go to the cookout at Breanna's and everyone ignoring Rocky? RUDE!

I will tell you the one part I liked the most was that Cami had like 5 minutes of show time ...I cannot stand that girl, she is miserable ALL THE TIME!

AND yes...that really did look like LO with Chase at the opening credits!!!

Finally, In this episode we see Lexie and Breanna. I think Breanna was being rude to Rocky, and she should have at least said hi to her.

About the picture, who cares who it is? It looks like Lo, but it isnt her.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

I felt so bad for Rocky last night. I always thought that LC was lame, but Breanna is an idiot. She stopped returning phone calls because Rocky was spending time with a new friend and not all of her time with Breanna? How "high school" is that?!
    I can only tell from hair that its a blonde with Chase, so definitely not Tessa, but who knows?

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone see what is going on next week?

Who was the other girl that had dinner with Lexie, Kelan and Chase? I think that is our Lo lookalike.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by myownkate View Post
    Did anyone see what is going on next week?
    Cameron hooks up with Tessa and Jessica is still proclaiming her love for him to Alex H. Didn't Jess learn anything from her relationship with Jason? Thank god Alex is on the show next week...because this season's cast is so boring.

+ Reply to Thread