+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

As I was re-watching the Season 3 Teaser, I saw this girl with Chase. Shee looks SO much like Lo it's incredible.Anyone have any ideas who this might be?

HUNGRY:

Who do you think that looks like? LC? I do not know who Lo is...

I think she looks like LC!!! So I am guessing Tessa and Chase do not ever hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    HUNGRY:

Who do you think that looks like? LC? I do not know who Lo is...

I think she looks like LC!!! So I am guessing Tessa and Chase do not ever hook up?
    Then I guess you haven't watched season 1 of Laguna Beach

In season 1 Lo is LC's best friend.She has a couple of brief scenes in season 2 but that's only because she's gone to college.She was really kind and intelligent even though it wasn't always obvious.Her blond hair and blue eyes kind of make her look ditsy but she's not!Anyways I found a picture of her!

Here is Lo

anyone else see the resemblence?

I dont know who that is, but it isnt Lo. Could it just have been a random friend who felt like hugging him?
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

FORT Newbie
    compared to that picture above, she looks a lot like Lo..

i donīt like the new girls of laguna beach the old ones are better

I'm having a hard time getting into this season because I am used to the old Laguna crew.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    Then I guess you haven't watched season 1 of Laguna Beach

In season 1 Lo is LC's best friend.She has a couple of brief scenes in season 2 but that's only because she's gone to college.She was really kind and intelligent even though it wasn't always obvious.Her blond hair and blue eyes kind of make her look ditsy but she's not!Anyways I found a picture of her!

Here is Lo
    http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7631/lo1ix6.jpg

anyone else see the resemblence?
    Hungry:

No, I started with season 2 and when season 3 started I mentioned to someone about the second season of LB starting and she said "you mean the 3rd season"....YUP, I was wrong this is the 3rd season and I never show season 1 and like you said Lo was on season 1!!

I loved season 2 and am getting into season 3 but just realllllly cannnnnot stand Cami!

I love the new season! I agree that cami's ugly. The new cast does seem to have a larger vocabulary than previous casts. I actually don't thiinl the new cast is that much less attractive than past casts. There were always more attractive girls than others. The current cast does wear too much make-up however. The new girls need to take lessons from LC and Kristin whose makeup was always flawless. Revisiting the subject of Cami, she is the ugly best friend of the pretty girl, which is probably why Kyndra likes her - there's no competition!

In the song at the beginning of the show, isn't the last scene of Chase kissing some blonde girl, but it's kind of shadowy so you can't tell for sure who it was? I just feel sorry for Tessa everytime I see that last scene, even if it is in my imagination.

+ Reply to Thread