+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I thought that Chase getting the phone call and leaving Tessa was all part of the plan to make her think that everyone was kind of blowing off her birthday so she would be all that more surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    I thought that Chase getting the phone call and leaving Tessa was all part of the plan to make her think that everyone was kind of blowing off her birthday so she would be all that more surprised.
    I think people are talking about how he left her for the band at the end of the episode after her birthday.

Rumors have arisen on the "serious illness" that Tessa suffered from. The most popular theory is that Tessa suffered from bulimia. Supporting this theory, in the first episode, at Kyndra's BBQ, Candace and Cami are talking shortly after Tessa arrives. Candace mutters "bulimic bitch" to Cami. The comment is hard to spot, but those with TiVo or DVR can rewind the part, and hear Candace's comment. Other, less popular theories include eating disorders, most assuming Tessa was bulimic with anorexic tendencies, or she had EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified). Confirmation on these rumors is pending on additional information from MTV.

You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

In one of the previews, Roxy (I think) was like "Is that why you've alienated me?" to Lexie (I think). Why was that? I missed it completely.

I think that was a conversation between Rocky and Breanna.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

The TRL polls voted..

Who Will Cameron hook up with on tonight's episode?
    80% -Kyndra
    20% -Jessica

Um, did they not watch the previews..it looks like he gets into a fight with Kyndra and starts seeing Jessica more. New episode of Laguna Beach tonight at 10pm, followed by Two-A-Days
    Last edited by MTVrealityFreak; 08-30-2006 at 04:30 PM.
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

What is with that CAMI girl. ..she is so mean...and WHY??? It is not like she is the least bit attractive and TONIGHT was so annoying with her telling that story about someone saying she was "dirty"!! Shut Up, already! You are dirty! It also appeared to me that the girls at Kyndra's were barely paying any attention to Cami as she tried to tell her story over and over again.

I really like Cameron and Jessica together, they are so cute BUT hey, Cameron what is with telling EVERYONE you are not dating Jessica and than you are with her and totally having a blast with her...what is up with that...Just be HONEST with yourself.

He is embarrassed to be seen dating Jessica, that is why he does not want to tell people.

Next weeks episode looks great. We finally see Breanna!! And L.C. comes back, and we find out why Breanna and Rocky&Tessa are not friends. Should be interesting.

"Would you like be sad if I died?" "Nah i'd probably just call Kyndra though" Aww how sweet, lol. I thought that was funny.
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Dating someone in HS is a down grade for jessica, she doesn't realize that he'll be even more immature then her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Dating someone in HS is a down grade for jessica, she doesn't realize that he'll be even more immature then her.
    That's what I've been saying all along, too! (Even if she is only 1 year older than him, due to the whole skipping a year of school or whatever.) What is it with these Laguna girls graduating but still dipping into the high school pool? (L.C. and stupid Jason...although he probably is about 40.) I remember when I was in high school, girls barely wanted to date guys in their own grade--always wanted to date the older boys or, if they were "lucky" enough, college guys.

Cameron looked super doughy yesterday. I'm sure his body's cut, but he's just got that wide, squishy face. I guess I don't like him 'cause he doesn't seem like a nice person--he makes fun of Jessica when she's not there and then goes running to her. I'm sure she'll enjoy watching that on TV, even if they're not dating still. (Are they?)

+ Reply to Thread