+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

agreed tickerrose
    i thought brianna was going to narrate
    but i really dont like tessa
    for some reason i just dont
    but im already addicted to this season

LB is back and not nearly as good as the previous seasons! That being said I will be watching each episode PRAYING that one of the old cast members will visit us. It is sad to see Jess can't even find a young 'un worth dating. This cast is ALOT less attractive than the previous seasons and I have a feeling this will be a season of trying to outdo the previous LB's.

FORT Newbie
    i think tessa is the only real thing in this show
    i like tessa but hate mostly everyone esle
    if only should could be in the cast of LB1

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I do think it was a bad idea for Tessa to bring Rocky to a barbecue she wasn't invited too; especially if the party-holder dislikes her, even if that party-holder is a jerk.

New episode tonight. On the TRL polls, people voted that Cameron and Kyndra were going to "hook up" on tonight's episode. Hmm..

Also, Dont miss the premiere of Two-A-Days right after LB
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Kyndra and Cameron are bound to hook up in tonights episode
    Then next week, he'll probably be with Jessica
    It gonna be a whole Stephen Love Triangle

Jessica skipped a grade?!?! She is so dumb how the hell did she skip a grade. Kyndra is such a bitch I don't like her at all. Atleast Kristin was three dimensional and had a personality unlike Kyndra who is just the typical bitch.

I do think it was a bad idea for Tessa to bring Rocky to a barbecue she wasn't invited too; especially if the party-holder dislikes her, even if that party-holder is a jerk.
    Yes.. but having Tessa and Rocky go to Kyndra's (and kyndra obviously does not like them) causes more drama and is funner to watch. I dont think Kyndra wanted them to go- but were convinced by producers or maybe it was her idea to create more drama for the cameras.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    Jessica skipped a grade?!?! She is so dumb how the hell did she skip a grade..
    She probably skipped kindergarden or something, lol
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Sighhhh*

Another addiction. It makes me want to go and live near the ocean, it really does, its just so beautiful. I doubt without this background they ever would have had a show at all. I mean, would anyone have watched if the kids were in middle America, no beach anywhere in sight?

anyway just a couple observations. Kyndra is a bitch, but I think she is trying to act like Kristin and isnt quite getting it right. She's nasty all right, but even nastier is the not so pretty Cami, who says nastier things than Kyndra if you listen closely. When Kyndra tried to explain once that she and Tessa had been friends once, Cami just quickly started saying "but you arent now" or "that doesnt matter" or something negative. Then when Kyndra said that she and Tessa had been friends when they were "little" Cami did it again. It appears to me that Cami is jealous and does not want them to ever be friends again, and I'm not sure Kyndra really felt that way in the beginning. Or you could be right and she invited Tessa to her Bbq only for drama's sake. Either way this pair of girls are not very attractive are they? and its mostly because of their nasty attitudes. That's gonna get old real fast for me.

I like Tessa so far, and Raquel too. They seem not as vicious and nasty as the other girls.

and that guy that is Tessa's best friend and sings in the band? I dont remember his name but he is hot! He also was singing in one episode, practicing something and it sounded like a good song, I loved the way he sang it.

Hopefully there will be some sort of "breakout" kids that emerge ...I cant watch a whole season of Kyndra and Cami just being evil bitches because they're too stupid to realize it isnt cool.

lily

oooh yeah almost forgot to ask...does anybody know why all the old characters: Alex and Alex and Jessica and that other girl were all there? do they all still live there? were they there for the summer? Id love to see the old cast members be part of this new season but doubt it happens except for some episodes with Jessica of course. but i wondered why the other girls werent off at college, except of course for Alex, who couldnt stomach living with Kristin. I dont think many women would be able to stand living with such an egomaniac.
    Last edited by lilymax1; 08-24-2006 at 04:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread