+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

So yeah, I picked up the Season 2 DVD and there is some great filler information in that thing. It really got me ready for Wednesday and I am pretty excited to meet the new kids. In the LB2 deleated scenes there is much more about Jessica and Deiter and how ALL of his friends hated her and begged him to stay away, yet they remained friends. Also, in the preview it has for LB3 there seems to be alot of Jessica. She appears to be seeing a young lad named Cameron but I think he cheats on her (ah Laguna....) anyway, I have given up being sad over cast members lost and am ready for the new class.

tomorrow!!!!
    LB3

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    does anyone know what old faces we'll see in the new season??

I know Jessica is, and there may be some random scenes of Dieter. That's all i know.

So far I am impressed with the show. A lot of old faces, and they introduced the new ones well.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Kyndra and Cami are so bitchy. Why do they hate Raquel so much.

I thought it was good. I was expecting a bit more though. Im looking foward to the rest of the season.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Kyndra is a skanky dog.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Kyndra seems like a wannabe Kristin and to me Cami will always be the girl Jason left at the prom. It looks like Jessica has found another Jason in Cameron. It was nice to see Alex M, Alex H and Taylor again. I would like more details into how Alex H and Kristin decided to no longer be roommates.

The sneek peak/aftershow was a waste. It looked like they decided to put that together at the last minute to get more ratings.

I think Raquel aka "Rocky" reminds of Casey. Shes seems to be the Casey of this season
    I didn't think I was going to enjoy this season, being a completely new cast. But so far I really like it. Having a totally new cast makes it that much more better.
    Since its from Tessa's POV if they have a season four, it'll probably be through Kyndras POV, like the whole LC and Kristen thing

I was really pleased with the show as well. The girls (kyndra and cami) seem to be much bigger b***hs then any of the older cast (yes, even Kristin). Even when they appeared in LB2 (when Cami asked Alex if she minded if she went with Jason) they were really mean. I remember that Kyndra said something like 'you wouldn't care if she said she did mind'. I feel so bad for Jessica. I just want her to find a good boy. It does not look like that has happened yet...
    I think I like this Tessa girl. She seems really nice. I did not get what the deal was with LC little sister, is she friends with Cami and Kyndra? Or just Tessa? We though LC was a softy? It looks like Brianna is very fragile. When they first announced LB3, it seemed like Brianna would narrate. Now we see differently.
    While I don't think the girls are as cute as the old cast. I think the new boys are much nicer on the eyes.

+ Reply to Thread