+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Hopefully, we only get Jessica in small bits and pieces, just to occasionally spice things up (considering Cameron wants her) in case it gets too boring with the new cast. As much as she annoyed me, we need some old faces around for LB3. I don't consider Cammy an old face since she was only in LB2 for a couple of scenes.

does anyone know what old faces we'll see in the new season??

This show is so fake, me and my cat could make a better reality show than this.....nothing interesting in it at all, unless you enjoy watching rich people complain about how horrible their lives are just because they could'nt get the newest Prada bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    I don't consider Cammy an old face since she was only in LB2 for a couple of scenes.
    Kind of like how Alex H. was in a few scenes of LB1 with Kristin but I never paid any attention to her until she was on LB2, so she was pretty much a new face.

this season
    the chicks arent hot as the past seasons

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    this season
    the chicks arent hot as the past seasons
    True

I can't get over how ugly Breanna is, I mean her sister, LC is so cute how come Breanna is so UGLY. I think she was the one in the commercial where the other girls were saying how she is so rich but has no sense of style, that is so true.

I can't get over how ugly Breanna is, I mean her sister, LC is so cute how come Breanna is so UGLY. I think she was the one in the commercial where the other girls were saying how she is so rich but has no sense of style, that is so true.
    About the "I hate it when people are rich and have no sense of style", after Kyndra said that they showed a shot of Raquel, so I dont think they were talking about Breanna. And yes compared to her sister, "LC", she is not that good looking. She's ok
    __
    Anyway..You cant judge the show, or if the girls are fake, or anything yet, because the show hasn't even come out yet. So you wouldn't know. I hope LB3 turns out ok with the new cast and all. If it doesn't, well, we still have The Hills.
    Last edited by MTVrealityFreak; 08-14-2006 at 05:27 PM.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

For this teen, life's no day
    at the 'Beach'

Tessa Keller, the 17-year-old narrator of the new season of MTV's "Laguna Beach," admitted her family was hesitant when she approached them with the idea of being on the show.
    No wonder. The hit reality series often shows the teenagers cavorting in hot tubs and sharing deep dark secrets about fellow hunks and hotties, and, well, teenage life.

It's the kind of stuff parents know goes on, but probably don't want to see.

"After we talked about it, and investigated more, they got used to the idea," she told the Daily News.

Going in, Keller didn't think she'd be picked for the new season, which launches Wednesday at 10 p.m.

"It wasn't a big deal," she said. "I didn't think much of it. I don't get overexcited."

But then the call came for her to be part of the show.

"Then I thought, 'Oh, I have the chance to be on it,'" she said. "I thought this could be a lot of fun, it could be a good opportunity."

She's right. Already the first two seasons have proven the show to be a launching pad for others.

Lauren Conrad? She was LC to "Laguna" followers, and now fronts MTV's "The Hills." And Kristin Cavallari, perhaps the biggest star to emerge from "Laguna Beach" so far, went on to co-host a UPN show and appears at more events than Condoleezza Rice. "Laguna Beach" follows a group of high school students in a ritzy area of California, and, as can be expected with a gaggle of teenagers, there's love, hate, dealing with cliques and a bit of life-learning.

For the participants, some of that learning involves simply working with the cameras.

"At first it's weird," said Keller, who in her spare time models for surfwear companies Hurley and Lucy Love. "Then you started getting used to them and forgot you were there."

Not everybody forgets, though.

"Some people want attention," she said. "And they might cause something to cause drama. For me, I acted like it was my normal life."

That is, to a point.

Keller said the words spoken during coversations might be altered because the participants know the cameras are there.

"You probably worry about what you say more," she said. "But it's what I signed up for. I knew [talking about life] is what I'd have to do. If you didn't really want to talk about it, you wouldn't be here."

Like Cavallari and Conrad, Keller hopes to parlay her "Laguna" time into at least another season, perhaps more. She designs clothes - viewers will see that on the show - and acting isn't out of the question, either.

For now, though, she wants viewers to get something from the show.

"I hope people in high school see things that may have been on-camera and see how we deal with it and get through it," she said. "It happens to everybody."

By RICHARD HUFF
    DAILY NEWS TV EDITOR
    I thought Kyndra was going to be the main character/narrator. Tessa seems cool.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    These aren't actors. They're teenagers. Give 'em a break.
    Last edited by rt1ky; 08-14-2006 at 06:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread