+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I didn't see a thread for LB3, so I'm assuming we're continuing here. The LB3 Official Website is up now!

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/#/ontv/dyn/l...h/series.jhtml

I saw the preview for LB3 recently. The new season of Laguna Beach is coming out Wensday August 16.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    There's finally a minority in the cast.

I love Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach is my favorite tv show!I absolutley love it!I have the 1st season on DVD and i'm geting the 2nd season for Christmas! I think that the girl who said she saw Lauren, Kristin, and Talan in the mall is TOTALLY lying!I'ts not that hard to make up a story!I think it is obvious that she is making it up!Anyway,now Lauren has her own tv show called "The Hills" it's about her life now that she is away from home!I't has Jason in it to,he is her boyfriend again.She goes to school at FIDM and is an intern @ Teen vogue with her friend Whittney.She lives in an apartment w/ Heidi,Heidi has a boyfriend named Jordan,he shares an apartment w/ Brian,who hooked up w/ Audrina(Heidi and Lauren's friend) Heidi was going to FIDM w/ Lauren,but dropped out becuase she got a job at bolthouse,it's like a clubbing scene type of job which is SOOOOOOO the type of job for Heidi becuase she LOVES to party! Anyway,she has been w/ Jordan for 6 months,on there Anniversary they got into a HUGE fight.

Season 3 comes out on August 16th. MTV is already coming out with commercials on the new season regularly and the preview for Season 3 is now on MTV Overdrive

I know that I will watch the new season and while I am not too impressed with the previews of the new cast that I have seen, I remember that I was sure I wouldn't be happy with Season 2 and I ended up being just as obsessed with the second as I was the first. I do hope they keep us up to date on some of our old favorites. I for one am most interested in seeing what Jessica is up to.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    There's finally a minority in the cast.
    Who? If you mean the sorta chubby girl, she's Laurens younger sister

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Who? If you mean the sorta chubby girl, she's Laurens younger sister
    No she's not, Cammy was actually there last season even though she was there for like, 5 minutes, she was Jason's date to the prom.
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    I for one am most interested in seeing what Jessica is up to.
    She's definately on this season. On MTV.com, they have paragraphs describing each of the new kids. At the end of the decription of Cameron (the blonde boy) the last line is "And then there's a certain "older woman" (Season 2 vet Jessica Smith) to keep him busy." That leads me to believe that she'll probably be pretty prominent this season, especially since she also went to the local community college.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    She's definately on this season. On MTV.com, they have paragraphs describing each of the new kids. At the end of the decription of Cameron (the blonde boy) the last line is "And then there's a certain "older woman" (Season 2 vet Jessica Smith) to keep him busy." That leads me to believe that she'll probably be pretty prominent this season, especially since she also went to the local community college.
    Ohhh thanks for the heads up! I know she was pretty much public enemy number one last season, but I always had a little soft spot for her.

+ Reply to Thread