+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I would also like to hear a Deiter update. It made me like him even more when I saw how he stood up for LC. He seems like a really cool friend to have.

OK I found Deiter's myspace page
    http://www.myspace.com/dieterschmitz
    in which he describes what he's been doing lately. Apparently he is still close with Jessica (although they dated long ago) and has been on a tour with her for 1/2-a-year all over the U.S. to raise money for charity somehow. He's spending the next month in Cancun & Bahamas. He seems to be college-hopping; 4 colleges in 2 years? The charity they're working on sounds like fun... kudos to them for using their fame for something good, I guess, but kinda disappointed that he's still in tight with Jessica.

"As for the Laguna amigos, Kind of fell apart with some I never thought I would but thats what happens when you leave high school its hard to stay close. The ones I knew I would be close my whole life with I still see all the time. I still talk to Trey ( he has a new site coming soon for his clothes) and Stephen who is doing way well, every day, there my best bros forever and obviously I see Jessica all the time, important girl to me, love Alex and Alex Taylor stay in touch as best as I can but everyones super busy."

Hmm, he didn't mention Lauren at all. That's sad, I had hoped they'd stay strong friends.

P.S. He needs help with punctuation.

Boom Bazooka Joe! Endless Flight Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Since then, i believe they've had a falling out, He posted maybe in Dec. that they were speaking very little if at all.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

I got it! I was able to burn teh entire second season to dvd, so i don't have to wait to get it on august 8th...though i wish i add the bonus features but its all good

estella_nyc
    Ok, this requires everyone to think waaaayyy back, BUT

Does anyone else remember in the previews for Season 2 of LB, Casey crying and screaming to Taylor and Taylor saying "What's wrong?" in a totally shocked and surprised voice? What was that all about? Did we ever actually see what happened? I don't recall it ever being addressed again.

Jill-iyan
    Watching the preview for the third season, they all just seem like fake wannabes. Concerning the new cast. "Survival of the fittest" my ass. ew. I hate them. They all look fake and to me, they can't get as high as the old cast. I wish Kristen could tell them off. Sorry I was just really annoyed. They're trying to act so cool. Whatever....

Sorry I'm in a bad mood today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill-iyan View Post
    Watching the preview for the third season, they all just seem like fake wannabes. Concerning the new cast. "Survival of the fittest" my ass. ew. I hate them. They all look fake and to me, they can't get as high as the old cast. I wish Kristen could tell them off. Sorry I was just really annoyed. They're trying to act so cool. Whatever....

Sorry I'm in a bad mood today.
    thats i am, but though i know its stupid and fake...im still probably gonna end up watching it

Jill-iyan
    Same here, but it's still gonna feel diffrent without Kristin, Stephen and Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill-iyan View Post
    Same here, but it's still gonna feel diffrent without Kristin, Stephen and Lauren.
    true.
    i read that the cast is mostly juniors and theyre probably gonna be all fake and slutty to be cool

So what is the status on Season 3 of LB? Are they done filming? When is this coming out? I already pre-ordered my LB season 2 dvd.. im such a geek. lol

+ Reply to Thread