+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    In case anyone didn't know, there's a Laguna Beach marathon on MTV right now.
    yep, watching it right now

I've been watching it all day. It's cool that they showed it since I never seen season 1 before.

im tivoing so i can burn it onto discs and i won't have to get the second season, though ill probably end up getting it anyway

Does anyone know if there is going to be another marathon?? cause i messed up my recording and i really wanted to watch the season over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    Does anyone know if there is going to be another marathon?? cause i messed up my recording and i really wanted to watch the season over and over again
    According to my DirecTV guide they are airing the entire second season tomorrow.

laguna beach. blah, i have a personal vendetta against this show. they have everything handed to them on a silver platter and they go ape if something doesn't go their way. pathetic!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    They showed kristin sleazing it up with sam in cancun or whereever the hell they were.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Marathons of my guilty pleasure, marvelous. I am looking forward to the Hills now, but I'm not sure if LB3 will be as good. Hopefully, the producers prove me wrong.

OK I got sucked into the LB marathon again. I guess it will be interesting to watch The Hills, but I'd rather just have them follow the whole gang in their separate post-highschool lives.

I wonder what Trey's up to. And also, the guy I really liked the whole series (because he was so affectionate with the females in his life) is Stephen. He seems the most normal, and not afraid to show people that he cares about them. I really hope he is finding happiness, success, and hope for the future, as well as some friends with substance, because he seems to have his heart in the right place and he deserves something good. He sure hasn't gotten the post-show publicity that Lauren/Kristen/Talon/Jason are getting.

And oh yeah, I think that months ago I was rooting for the LC/Jason relationahip, but now having seen the whole Season 2 footage, I'm appalled at myself. Jason is the lowest of the low. He is digusting and and I wouldn't mind if all guys who are like him just ceased to live. Women are just acquisitions or toys to him. I can't BELIEVE his lack of self-control. Lauren will regret having him in her life if she continues that relationship. I think his attraction for Lauren was simply delight at having acquired the richest girl in Laguna. There was no real love there.

P.S. Deiter: It was great to see him defending Lauren so staunchly to Jason. Deiter seemed very respectful and protective of Lauren -- it was comforting to see a guy like that. I work with sooo many guys who talk smack about their own girlfriends behind their backs, so I think guys like Deiter are rare. Has anyone heard any Deiter news in the last year?

+ Reply to Thread