+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 130 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I am sick of seeing Kristin everywhere. I read on ONTD on LJ that she was seen with Nick Lachey. Blah! I miss LC, though I hope she dumped Jason.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh View Post
    I am sick of seeing Kristin everywhere. I read on ONTD on LJ that she was seen with Nick Lachey. Blah! I miss LC, though I hope she dumped Jason.
    Yeah, she must be happy. Thanks to this rumor about her and Nick Lachey, she's on the cover of every rag being compared to Jessica Simpson. (Not sure which is the bigger insult...)

I saw a picture of LC with the big dummie (aka Jason) in US (I think that's the mag). She looked cute. He looked like Jason.

Does anyone else think that in a really good picture of him, he kind of looks like Colin Farrell (on his worst day)?

FORT Regular
    I didn't see the Colin Farrell thing when I watched the show, but now that you mention it... Maybe it's a bad boy thing.

I saw that issue of US or whatever it was, with Kristin on the cover. She is such an attention whore and she is sure getting it right now. I have seen more pictures of her recently then I can believe. Not only is she in the mags for her dishy story with the X Mr. Simpson, but she is in the style and "who wore it best" sections as well! It just makes me want to hurl.
    Then with the LC and Jason photo, it said they were still together and she was excited for him to be on her show. He wasn't in any of the promos they showed for The Hills. We shall see.
    When does The Hills start? Anyone got any good sources? Anyone....

when does LB 3 and The Hills start?

FORT Fanatic
    I saw a commercial the other day for The Hills - it premieres on May 31st at 10 pm.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    when does LB 3 and The Hills start?
    there is gonna be a season three ???

The second season DVD comes out July 25th, so I am curious if the third season is going to come before or after that. On the MTV site, they still don't have a date.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    The second season DVD comes out July 25th, so I am curious if the third season is going to come before or after that. On the MTV site, they still don't have a date.
    Last season i think the premiere and the release of the dvd were really close, i think the dvd came out first, but im unsure

FORT Fanatic
    In case anyone didn't know, there's a Laguna Beach marathon on MTV right now.

+ Reply to Thread