+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I can't wait for the Hills. I have been in the middle of a favorite tv show dry spell and a little survivor and LC action just might do the trick. I hear songs all the time that make me think of LB. I can't get over my obsession with this show. I hope the Hills lives up to my expectations. I just can't wait.

Fnb
    FORT Newbie
    The creators of Laguna have done it again and a brand new MTV series debuts this March 7th about aspiring models living together in South Beach. The preview looks very very Melrose Place so I predict lots of juicy stuff.

You can see the trailer at www.8thandocean.mtv.com

or http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/8th_and_ocean/series.jhtml

I looked for and was unable to find a thread for Kristin's new show on UPN "Lets get this party started" or some deal like that. I couldn't catch it and was wondering if anyoen saw the premier. Was it any good. Was she at all natural in front of the camera? Just curious. I think it is hilarious that she and LC are still in competition. Only this time it is for ratings instead of Stephen.

I saw parts of Kristin's show on Tuesday. I was a bit curious, so I was flipping to it every 10 min. or so. I didn't see the actualy party either (I missed a lot). It seemed like most things she said were pre-written by the show, so she didn't have the "natural" talkative thing going. For me, the show didn't really have anything special. It was touching to see Katrina evacuees get a party, but then I felt like "that's it?"

I don't know if other people have seen the whole thing and have a different take on it. But I don't think it's going to last very long. It's kind of like Extreme Makeover (another show I don't watch) where someone who deserves a little break gets one. But in this show, it's a party. Like I said, I missed the ending, so if anyone saw it, let me know if the evacuees got more than just a party. Even if it was just a party, I'm sure it meant a lot to people who received it. But as a TV show, it was blah.

LC's show is at least on MTV and won't be canceled after a few episodes. Kristin's show, I think, is going to be canceled soon. LC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru View Post
    LC's show is at least on MTV and won't be canceled after a few episodes. Kristin's show, I think, is going to be canceled soon. LC wins!
    Go LC! I mean a party is all well and good, but I think I'd rather have a house.

Awwww, have you heard? Kristin's show has already been canceled, so I've heard. So sad, the girl is cute, although I didn't catch the show, I'm sure it was ok enough for a few more episodes. Dang, they did my girl wrong!

Good news....she looks great at Levi's: http://popsugar.com/5637

I read today that Kristin and Brody Jenner broke up in the Teen People. Anyone hear any other news lately?

MadTV did a parody of Laguna Beach last night, it was hysterical, and already there is video clips going around of it.. but it is very funny!

View it here
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar
    when does the hills air agian is it coming in march too????

LOL i recall watching Laguna Biotch! Funny stuff.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread