+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Thanks MFJC. I'm not a Kristin fan but I loved the pics anyway. I'll admit that for someone wanting a career in fashion, LC's dress for "big in 2005" was nothing to write home. But Kristin's was to die for. I think I'll make one for me just like it.
    I don't know, I thought LC looked very cute in her little black dress. I just watched the rerun the other day on Vh1 and when LC and Kristin were walking across to introduce INXS, JD was totally checking LC out!

He's 12-13 years older than her! Dirty old man!

Oh that's so cool! I love JD and I seem to side with Lauren (in the LC/Kristin fued) so that would be so superficially gratifying if they hooked up!

Of course, being male, he was probably just looking at whoever had the most skin showing. But still...

LOL "dirty old man" -- it can be hard to teach hormones about age numbers.

Who's JD?
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

The guy who won the reality show to become the next lead singer of INXS

FORT Fanatic
    I heard that Journey song again today and it made me think of LB. I'm on pins and needles waiting for The Hills! Anyone got a premiere date for it?

nothing but...
    Not sure if this is where to post this, but does anyone know when Lauren's reality show is going start? I am kind of excited for this series to see what it is about.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    I heard that Journey song again today and it made me think of LB. I'm on pins and needles waiting for The Hills! Anyone got a premiere date for it?

Strangely, it was playing on the radio a few hours ago as well. What were the odds?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by PRfanatic View Post
    Not sure if this is where to post this, but does anyone know when Lauren's reality show is going start? I am kind of excited for this series to see what it is about.
    I asked the same question above you - I'm assuming this is the place to ask it until we get a forum for "The Hills".

nothing but...
    Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    I asked the same question above you - I'm assuming this is the place to ask it until we get a forum for "The Hills".
    Sorry, I didn't get that far in the posts. I stopped reading after awhile, and just decided to post my question. Sorry.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by PRfanatic View Post
    Sorry, I didn't get that far in the posts. I stopped reading after awhile, and just decided to post my question. Sorry.
    No, it's fine. Just wanted to confirm that I think this is the place to post "The Hills" questions unti another thread is started.

+ Reply to Thread