+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 130 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Actually, i think morgan looks weird. Lc is pretty.

Yeah Morgan's kinda alien looking too. It's her smile I think...
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Yeah Morgan's kinda alien looking too. It's her smile I think...
    I was watching the most recent episode this weekend, and I thought Christina looked kind of different.

LC, though, is pretty. And Lo just cracks me up. I'm going to miss this show.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    I was watching the most recent episode this weekend, and I thought Christina looked kind of different.

LC, though, is pretty. And Lo just cracks me up. I'm going to miss this show.

I like Lo-she's so beautiful. LC is annoying. Now that I think if it..maybe I don't like LC because her face reminds me of someone I don't like.

Christina is just plain oogly. Yech. Those eyes are placed way too far apart.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Well, it's offical. Season 2 of Laguna Beach and Kristin is the focus.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Well, i can say that i watched this series from beginning to end and i will watch next season. My fave will always be LC. She was the prettiest one there, no contest. Kristen's a skank and will remain as such, not only that but she spent too much time with the wrong crowd (as in the seniors) to me she just looked like an impostor.
    I thought it was cool of steven to pick lc up from the airport. However, from the preview, i wonder why lc would leave SF.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    I love the show and I am so happy that they are having another season!

FORT Fanatic
    I'm so glad Stephen picked up LC from the airport- I agree with Aalydah that LC is someone many can relate to. It was obvious how happy it made her that he was there. Without LC, I won't watch next season very much, if at all - Kristin just isn't my cup of tea.
    But I swear, I squealed with delight when I saw Stephen waiting for LC. Also, I've never really thought he was a hottie until last night. Something about leather jackets, I guess.

I enjoyed this show as well, and am also an LC fan. She is so pretty and more down to earth then the rest of them. Like many have said, she is also easy to relate too. As for Kristin - I can not stand her. She just emodies everything I hated about girls like her in HS (snotty, slutty, loud, obnoxious, thinks she's cool, tries too hard, has her own head up her butt, etc.) I think having her as the focus on the next season will be a mistake - I would much rather follow LC and Stephen in SF!
    Live Love Laugh

FORT Newbie

laguna beach

undefined i agree with alot of you guys i think kristen being the center of attention is a bad idea> but i think thats what she wanted since the first run of the show she has to much ego lc is beautiful inside and out and so is lo morgan and christina are big fakes.....i cant wait for season two, just because i want to know where lc and stephen end up.

FORT Newbie
    man, i was super excited when i saw the previews for next season. OMG, but why kristen!?! gross. i despise her with a fury. but although i would wish that stephen get his head fixed and get with LC, really, i used to think he was hot, but as each episode passes by, i don't think LC should date him. hes pretty stupid to try and stay with kristen because let's say shes not exactly convent material. Lc should forget about him and there will be plenty of fish in the sea willing to go with her.And seriously, i dont think i can stand to hear kristens phlgem soudnign voice narrating the episodes. yuck. plus, LC is the person we all can relate to.

+ Reply to Thread