+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Search Of The Partridge Family Premieres Tonight

In Search Of The Partridge Family Premieres Tonight

From VH1.com

Quote Originally Posted by VH1.com
    Hello world, here's a song that we're singing ... VH1 is hopping on the bus in search of the Partridge Family to cast an all-new musical sitcom! The search will air as a seven episode reality series this September.
    I will be checking it out because it is before The Surreal Life. Anybody else watching?

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Watching it right now.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Watching it right now.
    Where are the Chris and Traceys????????? Tracey was my favorite Partridge! :phhht :phhht :phhht

I hope the new Partridge family actually turns out to be a good show. Nobody that auditioned were really what I had expected. Don't you think Ryan Starr would've made a good Laurie?

Out of the finalists, I'm rooting for the mother and son team (the one where the son had been adopted and he just found his mother a year ago) - her name is Krissy, I don't remember the son's name. I think they'd make a good Shirley & Keith.

There was a girl named Allison that I thought would make a good Laurie.

For Danny, the little boy with the red hair (the one that forgot the song) was definitely cute, but the boy with dark hair (I think his name was Chris) was funnier and more talented.

So....... what do you guys think? Who will you vote for?

FORT Regular
    I'm watching. I thought it was interesting that they left out the two younger kids. They didn't mention them at all and their partridge icons were not included in the opening. I wasn't that impressed with any of the Keiths, but I did like the mother / son team as well. I agree with Eyes Only. The dark haired boy IS Danny. He was well spoken, funny, and IIRC he had a good voice. There were a few Lauries that were good too.

They HAVE to have a Tracy. Who else is going to hit the tambourine off-beat?

They HAVE to have a Tracy. Who else is going to hit the tambourine off-beat?[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point!!!!!!!!! Hooray for Tracey!!!!!!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyes Only
    Out of the finalists, I'm rooting for the mother and son team (the one where the son had been adopted and he just found his mother a year ago) - her name is Krissy, I don't remember the son's name. I think they'd make a good Shirley & Keith.
    Me too, I think that she was great, and he has the teenheart throb thing going for him (he looks like Ryan from the OC).
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I really liked Leyland and Lucas tonight but I didn't really like David.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

i'm mad the two guys i liked best as keith were voted off in the second round....the mother/son team and the teddy guy

i don't think any of the other people left look even remotely like keith....and i didn't think the guy who performed last in the singing competition was even that good!!!!!!

there's some injustice there grrrrrr lol

the mother/son team isn't gone....both are still there. Maybe you got him confused
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast