+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Search Of The Partridge Family Premieres Tonight

FORT Newbie
    Why did they keep LucASS and send Teddy home?? I am sorry but LucASS is funny looking and he cant act! Dont get me started on those teeth. When they were picking the final three his squinting bugged the hell out of he. He looked like a Klingon. I think Leland has it in the bag. He can act and sing. Plus he has that whole Mom/son thing going. Glad to see he is not denying that part helped him.

yeah i did get them confused.....i was talking about sutter zachman....why they sent him/teddy home is BEYOND ME

i guess the person i'm rooting for now since my two favorites are gone is david i think his name is....the kid who carries the grandpa picture around....i like him.....can't stand lucas....i think his acting was terrible and he looks nothing like keith patridge

I really like Leland, I think it'll be a close call between Leland and David.
    David is ok, but Leland seems more confident...plus he's hot
    Lucais?! :phhht Ok...what's up with that? Yeah I'd have to agree, he doesn't look like Keith Partridge at all. And those eyes just bug me, sorry. I think he was rushing when he was acting. If Lucais wins I won't be watching the show, I just don't think he's a good Keith
    I liked Sutter Zachman and Teddy. Sutter really looked like Keith, I didn't see him act in the auditions (missed that show) but I don't see what was wrong with him. His song was ok, I don't think it was the right song to sing.
    I think Teddy will go on to better things. He seems like a rocker than an actor, maybe he'll have an album out one day, who knows!
    It'd be really cool of the mother and son won, that would be so cute!

Meg
    Visit my site at: http://edrivehome.cjb.net

i'm hoping david wins....both are reallly cute though

yes thank god lucas was eliminated or i wasn't gonna continue watching this...no way was i gonna watch the show with him as kieth lol

anyone check out the battle of the laurie's???? again, i think the people who look most like laurie were eliminated, but alexis sorta looks like her.....i think the other 2 in the final 3 had HORRIBLE songs

I missed it this week but I am sure that I will catch the repeats.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12