+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ivana Trump To Host New Reality Show

Ivana Trump To Host New Reality Show

From the CNN website. The article can also be found by clicking here.

The Donald's ex to host reality show
    Thursday, September 2, 2004 Posted: 9:42 PM EDT (0142 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Now that her ex-husband The Donald has become a TV star as host of "The Apprentice," Ivana Trump is coming to prime time with a show of her own, helping a "mature" woman find love with a younger man.

The 55-year-old Czech-born former model will assume the role of matchmaker in a two-hour reality special tentatively titled "Ivana Man," aimed for later this season on Fox television, a network spokesman said Thursday.

Ivana Trump will choose eight young bachelors to compete for the affections of a single but successful older woman, probably in her 40s who will then rely on Trump to help her winnow the group of suitors to two finalists before picking the winner.

"For years, rich older men have traded in their wives for pretty young women with bigger 'attributes,"' but now "mature women are finding that true love can happen with younger men," Fox reality TV guru Mike Darnell said in a statement.

Donald Trump divorced Ivana in 1992 and married younger model Marla Maples the following year in a much-publicized celebrity split.

Maples and Trump divorced in 1999, and the Donald has since become engaged to model Melania Knauss, who has appeared with the real estate tycoon on his hit NBC reality show "The Apprentice."

Ivana Trump has made clear she, too, prefers the company of younger men, telling the Daily Mail British tabloid: "I cannot be with an older man. They're too set in their ways. ... I prefer to be a baby-sitter than a nursemaid."

"Ivana Man" executive producer Scott Stone told Daily Variety that when he first approached her about doing the show, her reaction was: "Dahling, that's me. That's perfect."

Ivana Trump To Get Own Reality Show

NYPOST

September 3, 2004 -- MOVE over Donald Trump, now your ex-wife, Ivana, is going to be a reality star.
    The famous ex-Mrs. Trump will be the host of "Ivana Young Man," a new dating show that will aim to fix up a lonely woman in her 40s with a 20-something stud.

"For years, rich, older men have traded in their wives for pretty, young women with bigger 'attributes,' " Fox's reality chief Mike Darnell said in a statement yesterday.

"Thanks to women like Ivana Trump, Demi Moore and Cher, the social norms are changing, and mature women are finding that true love can happen with younger men."

Ivana and Donald were married in 1977, but got separated in 1990 and ended their marriage in 1992. Don Kaplan
    http://nypost.com/entertainment/27985.htm

***sigh*** :rolleyes

I don't think this is a threat to DT Even the title is flakey.

Where do I sign up!!!!!!! I can cook ,I can clean and I look good in jeans and a suit plus I love older women!

JR.
    "Thanks to women like Ivana Trump, Demi Moore and Cher, the social norms are changing, and mature women are finding that true love can happen with younger men."
    Yes, but these "mature" women tend to be good looking and rich. Think that might have something to do with it?

FORT Newbie

Ivana Young Man!!!

I Cant Wait For This Reality To Begin!!!!!!

I Saw 2 Of The Guys On Entertainment Tonight- Jeff Lindell And Evan Golden, And They Are Fineeeeeeee!
    It Stinks That's It Only On For One Night, But Im Sure It Will Be Worthwhile!

Does Anyone Know When The Show Airs?????

According to the above article....

aimed for later this season on Fox television
    And please don't use all-caps.

FORT Newbie
    [B]Wait till this kid Evan Scott Golden gets to these older women!!! Ive seen him in a few small roles and hes hilarious!!! Cant wait to see what this guy does on NAtional TV!! Those guys dont know what kinda game he has!!! My money says he looses his pants in the first 30 minutes!! Hes Da Man!!!

+ Reply to Thread