+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Search premiere ratings - wins the hour

Star Search premiere ratings - wins the hour

The premiere of "Star Search" won the 8 p.m. hour for CBS with an 8.9/14. "Ed," 7.6/12, held the second spot for NBC. ABC was third with "My Wife and Kids," 6.9/11, and "George Lopez," 6.7/10. FOX's movie "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" was fourth, with "Enterprise," 4.1/6, coming in fifth for UPN. The WB trailed with an episode of "Birds of Prey."

I saw parts of the show and thought it was ok. I do not like having to wait for the public to vote, but since they did it in one commercial break it was not that bad. The judges were pretty liberal with their scores, but I am sure they are just easing into the show. I do like that the judges are up close and personal and that we get to hear from them. I wish they would keep their answers/scores less showy(MS.Judd). Overall I think it is an imporvement from what SS used to be, but I am not sure how long it will capture my attention.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread