+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules to the FOX Show 'Boot Camp'

Rules to the FOX Show 'Boot Camp'

I know this may sound a little crazy, but I was thinking about 'Boot Camp', a show that debut on FOX about 3 years ago which CBS claimed to be a 'Survivor' rip-off. I was wondering if anyone remembered the rules like was there two groups, immunity, how the voting went, etc. I do remember the person being discharged had to pick someone else to go home with them and that's basically it.

I tried doing some research online and couldn't find a set of rules anywhere. So if anyone could help, it would be greatly appriciated.

Ooo i kinda remeber this show.

the voting part...im not quite sure but i believe they had to cast a vote of who they wanted to still stay on show. they would go on this hill and each cadet would have a book to write down the name that they wanted. after they write down the name...i believe they had to put their dog tags in the book. then the sargent would read each books and pass the dog tag to the person who got vote to still stay on the show. whoever got the least dog tag had to go.

2 teams would go on missions. the winning team would get something like 1hr of extra sleep or they dont have to eat MRI (eww nasty lol). i really do remeber they won some time in the jacuzzi. losing team would get to eat MRI and had to go up the hill to vote and do more drills.

and this is preeety much what i can remember . lol hope some of that can help
    Last edited by Divine; 08-20-2004 at 02:54 AM.
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

You could read the recaps here from Celebrity Boot Camp, and maybe that would help...

LG.
    the big voting "twist" on Boot Camp was that one person was voted to leave, and then that person got to pick someone else to take with them. So, two people left Dismissal Hill in shame every week except the two weeks where someone dropped out during the middle of the episode. And Recruit Yaney made balloon animals.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

hee hee... yeah, that recap sucked John

I actually think the rules were different though. I kind of remember the non celeb one and it seemed to last much longer....

Ummm... yeah, no idea about the rules though. Sorry.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Thanks so much for all your help especially Divine!

no problem AIWANNABE!
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

+ Reply to Thread