+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caroline Rhea adds weight to NBC's "Biggest Loser"

Caroline Rhea adds weight to NBC's "Biggest Loser"

Caroline Rhea Adding Weight to NBC's 'Loser'
    Mon Aug 16, 2004 01:40 AM ET
    By Cynthia Littleton

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Caroline Rhea is expected to be named host of "The Biggest Loser," the upcoming NBC reality series that challenges contestants to lose weight.

NBC announced the pickup of "Loser" in May, though it's uncertain if the network has settled on a premiere date. Reps for NBC and producer Reveille ("The Restaurant") declined comment Friday on the prospect of Rhea signing on as host.

When the show was unveiled, NBC described the series as a "life-altering" competition that would employ medically sound weight-loss techniques to help contestants change their lives and lifestyles without resorting to surgery to shed pounds. Rhea's credits include a season-long stint as host of her own syndicated daytime talk show, "The Caroline Rhea Show," in 2002-03, as well as "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
    http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5981122

Caroline is the perennially wannabe perky blond chick with a lousy attitude and an annoying voice, right?
    Um, nah - I think I'll pass on this one.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Yeah, one of Sabrina's aunts and she's also the one who took over Rosie O'Donnell's show.

She'll add some weight, all right.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

"biggest loser" lol...clever, if i havent heard of the reality show, i'd think it was a contest for the ugliest people
    i am a
    no gangstas hurr please :nono

+ Reply to Thread