+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mtv's Battle of the Sexes

FORT Newbie

Mtv's Battle of the Sexes

I stuck up for David when he got kicked off of Real World but now he was a jerk and didn't deserve to be there. Melissa is a little bitch for turning on Julie. Julie didn't deserve to be thrown off.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    I agree!!! I'm not real sure what to believe anymore though. I was reading some stuff on Colin's website where he explained some things that didn't make the show. Shed some light on Puck, Julie and the producers.

That was the most drama filled show I've ever seen! I used to really like Melissa on her show, but that last night was ridiculous. Why air all that out on national TV? And that with Puck and David was embarrassing. I thought it was funny when Eric N. just walked away. He's got the right idea. Drama, drama!

FORT Newbie
    So true! Can you link me to Colin's website?

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    Sure............ www.colinsworld.com

FORT Newbie
    Thanks

2ndToeLongist
    Isn't Beth S. approaching retirement age? How ironic that she appeared on the last challenge, all the while berating Norman with, "you're pushing 40...take a look around, this is all you've got," and is...on yet her third challenge, in her mid-thirties, nothing to show for her previous efforts...

Why I do believe Ms. Pot has just called that there Kettle black.

I'm sure the challenge is fun, I'm sure it is cool to get an all-expense paid vacation, but...to make it your life's work? Not so much cool...

And don't even mention Beth's appearance in Playboy...other than the fact that the layout looked like outtakes from early eighties adult movies, it quickly dispelled all myths that any woman can look good in Playboy...airbrush can only do so much for some women and car tags at Panama City Beach.

So it appears that Julie is the new Beth...not so popular with former castmates and fellow RW'ers, accused of telling one lie and backing it up with another...well, Julie's young, there's hope she can lapse out of the Void of Bethdom.

FORT Newbie
    Beth is disgusting.

2ndToeLongist
    And the next butt booted out the door is...Beth's...little or no surprise there, except surprise that she lasted past landing at the airport.

"But Ruthie, I'm your friendddd..." she whined in a last ditch effort to remain in MTV paradise (i.e. milking the clock for one more minute of pseudo fame, prove to Norman and the rest of the world that the challenges are really not all she has going on...)

The plea wreaked of Kathy Bates in Misery: "but I'm your biggest fan," Ruthie better watch it, Beth could sneak back in with a mallet and hobble her ass.

It wasn't bad behavior or lack of athleticism that got her tossed, it was that shiney forehead.

The reflection of that bright Jamaician sun bouncing off of that hideously high shiney forehead blinded the rest of the cast, Beth was ditched to save the team vision, collectively and literally.

FORT Newbie

David and His Spitting

Not to hurt anyone's feelings but.....
    David (RW/LA) does have a slight speech impediment.

Maybe he just didn't *mean* to spit on Puck!

2ndToeLongist
    The angrier he gets, the more he spits/sputters/stammers/stutters, that was evident during the LA season...I remember him ripping Beth a new butthole (don't nobody like you 'cause you got them big hairy pimples on your face") and someone laughing at him for stammering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast