+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Over L.A. (NBC)

Quote Originally Posted by 56Lynn
    Here in Indiana on the Indianapolis Affiliate of Fox - WXIN the shows beginning on August 30th will be on at 10am instead of 2pm. Beginning Sept. 13th the show moves from 10 am to 3 AM! If you want to complain about the 3am time slot call or email the station. I quess I will be tapeing it - can't stay up till 3am! I thought SO was supposed to be a daytime reality tv show. I think they need a coach to travel the country and get the stations to show SO at a good time. Hey they could hire me - I love the show!
    Don't feel bad...SO has always been on a 1:20 am here. not only are the Canadians almost a full day ahead, but I never get to watch it, always taping and watching the tapes when I can.
    STILL... can't wait till next Monday!!!

I just saw the preview of the new SO, with a little bit about each of the house guests, it looks like it'll be a very interesting & dramatic season Seems like they've got people from all walks of life, and I can't wait to watch this new season....!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Yes, I can't wait until Monday. I have to tape the shows since I work. I got my hubby hooked last season, he may enjoy this season more since he is from Long Beach.

New House in Hollywood, New Life Coach, Josie and Chloe. Now with better weather they can probably have a jacuzzi going year round. Anyone have any spoilers or information since the preview on Friday, start a spoiler section.

I personally don't like spoilers, I like to be surprised. I haven't figured out how to start a new thread here anyway. I do know from checking the Official SO website, that Tuesday we will find out who is the father of Josie's baby.[I]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That baby looks just like Jonathan to me. Poor Josie, poor Chloe!

I am also a bit disappointed that they have moved the house to L.A. from Chicago. It was nice to see someplace other than California or Florida being represented.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought Chloe looked like Jonathan also....but, I am certain he isn't the father from reading the show guide for next week.

They probably moved to LA because of the weather. They were stuck inside so much in Chicago. I was thinking what kind of life it must be for like Rhonda, to be uprooted. Does she have a family? I was so surprised to hear her story about her father killing her mother then commiting suicide when she was 14 and I guess she witnessed it.

Dang...I am on vacation this week but will have to be out of town for the first show tomorrow...that goodness for VCR's.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    You know, it's not always winter time in Chicago. I just wonder why they had to shoot during the times when the weather was the worst. Chicago has a lot to offer on the social scene. Oh well,...... whatever.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

From what the producer said that now there would be more outdoor activities. Who knows, maybe they got a good deal on the new house. I personally liked the show in Chicago, loved when it snowed, since I am a native Californian all the sites with be too familiar.

I liked the Chicago scene too, but then again it's probably good to vary the scenery a little...who knows maybe they'll have New York sometime or something, it adds a little variation & spice to it... Like Magpie I live in CA so there's not gonna be much new scenery, but I'm sure there's a lot of stuff to do at all times of the year so it's cool.

Can't wait...woohoo////tomorrow is it The blind girl (I forgot her name) looks very cute, I'm fascinated & curious to hear her story.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread